This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11

Topic » Challenge 11

2509 days 11 hours ago
amf7410
I guessed 21 on Blank Space and 9 on Savin' Me lol
2509 days 11 hours ago
iYBF
Rawr121 didn't even answer 9 the first time lmaooooo so he got that one wrong make sure that you don't give him extra points that he didn't earn!
2509 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
As stated before, I watched each video more than once and the answers I had as listed as correct were based off of what I counted.

If I miscounted on one or two then I do apologize for the miscounting, however since the answer would still be the same for all players and re-adjusting the times based on what the correct answer is/could be would readjust results potentially for not one but ALL PLAYERS then based on the answers I had listed, the results of the challenge stand as they are as do the points earned.

Once again I apologize if human error got in the way but since changing points/times based on all the mails and re-adjusting would affect all players then the current finish will stand as it is.
2509 days 11 hours ago
amf7410
But then again, I also COUNTED on Blank Space and didn't try to look up the number. smh
2509 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Same
2509 days 11 hours ago
iYBF
Okay well I was waiting for my next time to be able to guess for the Nickelback one, that's what I'm saying. I could have guessed 10 minutes earlier because I was SPECIFICALLY WAITING to be able to guess again because I had all the answers correct besides that. So unless everyone else was waiting SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE of an incorrect answer, then I rightfully deserve to win.
2509 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
I had to wait 10 minutes before I could guess on Blank Space again. And if I had that number, I wouldn't have to have waited before guessing for seven. I deserve to win.

That's literally dumb.
2509 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
As already previously stated, if I was wrong on one or a few answers by 1 then I apologize again but as I have already stated and will state for a final time, if I adjust it based on all mails and readjusting for what the correct answers are due to there being an INFINITE number of variables of people having to guess again or gotten it correct previously there is no telling what the result could have ended up being and that is why the results will stand with the answers I had listed based on the time I spent watching the video.  If I was off slightly then that is human error and I apologize but as I have already stated the result of the challenge will stand AS IS and will not change.
2509 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
at least cavs won tonight
2509 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
ugh fucking nasty
golden state needs this win
2509 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
please don't

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!