This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fortress 11

Topic » Fortress 11

2505 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Fortress will occur TOMORROW (Saturday) whenever you both agree on it.

As the last 2 players without a KEY CARD to Phase 4, the matchup for the Fortress will be:

iYBF   vs.   Jaxon

In addition, each of you must MAIL ME which ONE of the 2 remaining Fortress games you would want to participate in.  The 2 options (1 per person) will be placed in the Randomizer.  If both select the same game then both obviously are put in the randomizer.  Once you each mail me your choice I will reveal the options here.  Mail it to me ASAP.

Ball and Chain
Quoridor

Both of you must discuss here and agree on a TIME for this to be held LIVE TOMORROW (Saturday)
2505 days 17 hours ago
Jaxon
does 5pm work?
2505 days 17 hours ago
iYBF
I'm fine for whenever.
2505 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Both of you chose the same game:

Ball and Chain
2505 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
I'm here
2505 days ago
iYBF
Lmao RShow isn't even on
2505 days ago
RShowFreak
Sorry I'm late

Real life stuff

We can play in a. Few minutes
2505 days ago
Jaxon
Its okay
2505 days ago
RShowFreak
Alright are both players here?
2505 days ago
Jaxon
I'm here still lol
2505 days ago
RShowFreak
How long will you be online Jaxon?
2505 days ago
Jaxon
I'll probably have to get off for a few around 7:30ish for dinner but before that I'm free.
2505 days ago
RShowFreak
Alright, stay here and also mail iYBF to come.

He should have waited since I did arrive within 30 minutes of the time agreed upon as per franchise rules but I did forget to affirm the time you agreed on upon would be the play time.

We just need to play today when both of you are online.
2504 days 23 hours ago
iYBF
I went out because I wasn't sure if this was gonna start or not sorry..... I'm on mobile right now but I'll be home in less than half an hour and I'll be available the rest of the night
2504 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, are both of you here?
2504 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
yep

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!