This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Phase

Topic » Final Phase

2505 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
rawr121, amf7410, iYBF, obscurity

You have survived

4 Phases

12 Challenges

12 Fortresses

21 Eliminations

You have done what 21 others this season could not do.  You have made it to the Final Phase.

Congratulations.

Now the only thing standing in your way of FINALLY achieving the title of RSF Champion which has alluded you before is one last challenge and three fierce competitors.

I will post more info on the Final LATE TOMORROW.

Until then, congratulations once again.  You have earned your place here.
2505 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
my name is first because im gonna come in FIRST (sun)

jk i have the least points gl yall i already snatched my 4th place
2505 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on Leader Board points the advantages will be as follows:

obscurity - Largest Advantage

amf7410 - Medium Advantage

iYBF - Smallest Advantage

rawr121 - No Advantage

The advantages will NOT be impossible to overcome but may give the extra boost needed.
2505 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
As a little boost, as you know former RSF Champions have been watching the game and in their Viewer's Lounge, which 1 of you will join at season's end (an open Viewer's Lounge will be made for all), each of the 4 Finalists had AT LEAST 1 FORMER RSF CHAMPION select them as their winner pick back when the cast was initially revealed.
2505 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
im literally gonna try to win this game just to see the dirt that was dished out in the champs lounge
2505 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
you know what they say about people with large advantages ;)
2504 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal that for the Final Phase, you will compete in a NON-LIVE Final Challenge.

You have fought through so many trials and tribulations not just through this season but throughout your RSF Career.

If you want to finally achieve the title of RSF Champion, you will have to earn it in one of the most difficult Finals in RSF History.

I can now reveal the details of the Final Challenge in the Final Phase.

This challenge will be called Stairway to Victory

In this challenge you will participate in SEVEN different tasks over the next week when you can.

Each indivdual will have 1000 coins to bet on the different tasks.  You are allowed to divide that money however you wish between the 7 tasks, with the tasks you feel most confident in being the ones you bet more on. 

There are some limitations in how you divide your bet: 

--You MUST bet on all 7 tasks. 
--You MUST bet ALL COINS (except special coins explained below)
--The minimum you are allowed to bet on a task is 75 coins. 
--The maximum you are allowed to bet on a task is 300 coins.
--You can only make the minimum bet on at MOST two of the 7 tasks.

Here is how scoring will work:

--If in a task you perform the best and finishes 1st then you receive double your bet.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 200 coins for that task.

--If in a task you perform 2nd best (finish 2nd) then you will simply receive your bet back.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 100 coins for that task.

--If in a task you finish 3rd, then you receive HALF your bet back.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 50 coins for that task.

--If in a task you perform the worst and finish 4th then you lose your bet.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 0 coins for that task.

Only the most well rounded individual will win this Final.

Each of the tasks will represent a trait you need to become RSF Champion.  You will have 24 hours (until TOMORROW, Friday at 12:30 am est) to decide how you want to divide your bets and then YOU MUST MAIL ME THE BETS.

Once I have all bets, they will remain a secret until the Final is over.  You will be able to compete at any time starting from Saturday onwards for a week (SUNDAY I will likely not be available).  NOTE: I can host multiple teams at a time and you do NOT need to do all tasks on the same day back to back but you may do so if you wish. 

For the advantages they are as follows:

obscurity will receive 75 SPECIAL COINS to use in this Final.
amf7410 will receive 50 SPECIAL COINS to use in this Final.
iYBF will receive 25 SPECIAL COINS to use in this Final.
rawr121 will receive 0 SPECIAL COINS to use in this Final.

Special coins are given to players to use IN ADDITION to the 1000 initial coins but they have a special use.

You can either use these coins to bet like normal in the hopes of potentially gaining more coins OR you can choose to BANK THE COINS meaning they are locked into your final score.  You are allowed to do BOTH meaning you can split up the special coins however you wish.  That means you can bet them on multiple tasks. 

The banking is as follows:

If you choose to BANK 10 coins then before the tasks are even judged, your final score will already start at 10 coins.

I will NOT describe what each task is until the bets are in but simply the trait that the task will revolve around.

The SEVEN TASKS/TRAITS you are betting on are as follows:

1. Speed
2. Endurance
3. Sociability/Social Connections (i.e. Spam)
4. Puzzle Solving Ability
5. Patience/Time-Consuming Event
6. A Quick Eye/Attention to Detail
7. Respect/Ability to Defend how you played

Good luck.
2504 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
just once i want to see a host say fuck it and make the final challenge a single flash game
2503 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
All 4 Finalists sent their coin distributions by the deadline.

I will now post the tasks for the Final.  For the tasks NOT involving me needing to be online, you may start whenever you wish, even now.

For tasks that require me to be online with you, you can start playing that tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.  I am just finishing finalizing them. 

Tasks are as follows:
2503 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 1 (Speed):

LIVE TASK (I must be online for you to compete)

You will participate in the same speed task THREE TIMES.  You will face off in a speed competition LIVE with each of your other Finalists in a separate group.

You will be shown 5 topics each representing 5 idols, to claim an idol you simply must post the phrase:

CLAIMS (DESCRIPTION OF IDOL) IDOL

for example:

CLAIMS RED IDOL

in FIVE CONSECUTIVE POSTS.

The first player to claim 3 idols in a face off gets a win and the other player gets a loss.

With 3 separate match ups you play in you will have a record of either 0-3, 1-2, 2-1, 3-0.

Based on your records you will be ranked 1st to 4th earning the coin distribution based on placement.  In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker is whichever player won the specific matchup between them is ranked higher.  If more than 2 players have the same record then only the matches between those tied are considered.

You must discuss with other finalists when to play this and I must be online for it..
2503 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 2 (Endurance):

NON-LIVE TASK (I do NOT need to be online for this, can start whenever)

When you are ready to begin this task you simply mail me the phrase:

STARTS ENDURANCE TASK

You will then have to continually mail me the phrase:

CONTINUES ENDURANCE TASK

every 8 to 10 minutes based on TENGAGED TIME STAMPS IN MAILS.

So if you start at 12:00:00 then the next mail must be between 12:08:00 to 12:10:00 

Your mail after that will be 8 to 10 minutes after the most recently sent mail.

If you mail me ANYTIME outside of the given time frame then your task stops and you are DISQUALIFIED.  Your score will then be however many mails you sent correctly but decreased by 10%.  So if you sent 100 mails then your score would be 90.

Whenever you want to finish then you can stop the Endurance Task by mailing the phrase:

FINISHES ENDURANCE TASK

If you do so within a correctly given time frame then your score is however many mails you correctly sent with no penalty.

To be clear, if you want to stop then whatever was the most recent timstamp you mailed, 5:30:00 for example, then the FINISHING PHRASE must be sent 8 to 10 minutes later from 5:38:00 to 5:40:00.  So all phrases only count if sent in the correct time frames.

You can start this whenever but you must FINISH by the deadine of the Final (which I will post after all tasks)
2503 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 3 (Sociability/Social Connections (i.e. Spam)):

NON-LIVE TASK (I do NOT need to be online for this, can start whenever):

Whenever you are ready simply mail me the phrase:

UNLOCKS SPAM LADDER

Once I receive this phrase your task will start and you will compete for 30 minutes.  Within that 30 minutes you must get as MANY PEOPLE ON TENGAGED to mail me the phrase:

PLACES RUNG ON SPAM LADDER OF (YOUR EXACT USERNAME)

The mail must be spelled correctly to count.  You can have ANYONE mail me the phrase, even people who were on the season.  After 30 minutes are up, your Spam task is over.

There is a twist.  Everytime you get 1 person of each Color Level (minus White levels) then you will earn a BONUS 10 rungs.  So for each complete set of Tengaged users with different color levels (not counting white levels since they cannot mail me) you get bonus rungs.  The mails do not need to be in an order or consecutive, I will just tally them up from when I receive them.  So for example if you have 3 sets of people of each color (minus white) you get the number of rungs/people who mailed which is 42 people, PLUS a bonus of 10 rungs per group (30 rungs in total) and have a total of 72 rungs.

You will be ranked with the other finalists based on the number of rungs (people who helped you) are on your ladder.

You can start this whenever but you must FINISH by the deadine of the Final (which I will post after all tasks)
2503 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 4 (Puzzle Solving Ability):

When you are ready to start this then let me know.

You will face a total of 5 puzzles, 1 at a time and MUST SOLVE THEM ALL.  The types of puzzles will remain a secret until you play. 

Before you start I will let you know of hints for each puzzle which can be purchased throughout the task but each hint purchased will add penalty time to your final score.

You will be ranked with your fellow opponents based on the time it takes to finish.

For this Final, once you mail me a guess on a puzzle, your time will PAUSE until I respond so that way the only time considered is time actively spent on the puzzle.  But you cannot send another guess until I respond to your previous one.
2503 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 5 (Patience/Time-Consuming Event):

This is the infamous RSF Final counting task.  You will have to unlock a lock by inputting a number code which is found by counting different things.  The items you will count are NOT just things from the season but could be anything I ask for you to count.

This counting task will be difficult but you can purchase hints throughout which I will inform you of when you play this at the cost of penalty time added to your final time.

You will be ranked with your fellow opponents based on the time it takes to finish.

For this Final, once you mail me a guess on a puzzle, your time will PAUSE until I respond so that way the only time considered is time actively spent on the puzzle.  But you cannot send another guess until I respond to your previous one.
2503 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 6 (A Quick Eye/Attention to Detail):

For this task you will simply have to answer questions based on several GIFs you will be provided with filled with a long string of images.  Once I send you the GIFs and questions then your time will begin.

Unlike other tasks, this one will have time running continuously from when you start until you finish.  But, you will be allowed to send multiple guesses and do NOT need to wait for me to respond.
2503 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
TASK 7 (Respect/Ability to Defend how you played):

NON-LIVE TASK (I do NOT need to be online for this, can start whenever):

This task is simple.  In some games, you have to face a jury and need their respect on how you played the game to ultimately win.  You need to state what you did and why and then defend it to that jury. 

This task is no different.

You will give a plea to a select jury on how you played this game and why you deserve to win.  You will then have to answer their questions in order to convince them you are deserving of the title of Champion.

It was once said, to be a Champion, you have to BEAT a Champion.

Well for this task, to become and RSF Champion, you need to have the respect of RSF Champions.

CHAMPIONS, COME ON IN

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!