This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 40 Winner Reveal

Topic » RSF Season 40 Winner Reveal

2496 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here I will reveal results of the Final and we will crown the Champion of Rise of the Underdogs
2496 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
Omg i cant wait to get 2nd bc i suck
Or 3rd so i can have three 3rds
Or 4th bc i suck
2496 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
Good luck Anthony, Andy, & Sagar! This is such a good group of Finalists tbh. I don't think I'm going to win, but you never know so may the best man win!
2496 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
Um
2496 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
i came into this final with hope that i could miraculously pull off a win

now im just hoping for 3rd :)
2496 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the end of RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs.

To the 21 players who competed but did not make it here I commend you on a hard fought season for the most part.

To the 4 Finalists:

amf7410, iYBF, obscurity, rawr121

You did what 21 others could not do: get to the Final Phase and perform.

You all fought hard in what I believe to be one of the toughest RSF Finals ever and I commend all 4 of you for finishing and giving it your all.
2496 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
is there player of the season
2496 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
i guess im interested to see who won spam and jury vote

SOME things are still suspenseful
2496 days 18 hours ago
coltsfan876
yeah he already announced Leonine_Divine won
2496 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight, I will reveal the results task by task.

The order I will reveal the results will be the order all 4 tasks were completed by the 4 Finalists.  Thus, the order will be:

7. Respect/Ability to Defend how you played
5. Patience/Time-Consuming Event
4. Puzzle Solving Ability
6. A Quick Eye/Attention to Detail
2. Endurance
1. Speed
3. Sociability/Social Connections (i.e. Spam)
2496 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
YES JET!
2496 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
Leonine_Diviconic
2496 days 18 hours ago
amf7410
Good luck everyone :)
2496 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
good luck andy and anthonies
2496 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Remember based on where you rank in a Task determines how coins are earned:

1st-Coins bet are doubled
2nd-Coins bet are earned back
3rd-Earn back HALF of coins bet
4th-Lose all coins bet

Before I get to the tasks, obscurity, amf7410 and iYBF earned Special Coins based on their Leader Board points (75, 50 and 25 respectively).

obscurity chose to BET with his 75 coins.

amf7410 chose to BANK his 50 coins.

iYBF chose to BET with his 25 coins.

So to start off this Final Task, the scores are:

50 - amf7410

0 - iYBF
0 - obscurity
0 - rawr121

I will now get to the tasks.
2496 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
First I will start with the 7. Respect/Ability to Defend how you played Task

I will not reveal how each Champion ordered the Finalists.  I will only reveal who they ranked as 1st and the reason they gave.

Of the 25 eligible Champions to vote, 18 cast a vote by the Deadline.

The results for all 1st place votes were:

1. aiwfwyattroh - rawr121

"I'm listing rawr as #1 due to multiple reasons. I felt his answer to my question was slightly better than sagar but just by a hare. I also truely think he wants to win the most out of the four. Although I haven't paid attention to the social/strategic aspects of this seasons he sold me on how he accomplished those as well which I value more than competitions personally. "

2. awwsum11 - rawr121

"Anthony, from what I've read, you played the best game in all three aspects of the game. To be a winner, you need to be amiable, strong, and an adaptable player, which I think you have achieved this game."

3. bambinoswag - iYBF

"All four of you played great games, but I decided to give the most points to Anthony (iYBF)! Yes, he got in fights. Yes, he started / egged on some drama. I see that as irrelevant to jury voting because a champion is not a champion because of his kindness and compassion. I'm impressed with how far the Duel Alliance was able to get as a whole, and I think a lot of that is due to Anthony's protection. He is clearly a physical presence and he was able to strategically maneuver not only himself, but his allies, far in the game. Yes, his social game was a bit rocky at times, but I think his passion for the game shines through. I think he would be a great Champion for the RSF Franchise. Good luck to all finalists, and may the best underdog win <3"

4. bbfan21 - rawr121

"From what I did see in this season, I felt that he made the greatest self-improvements in this game and given his performances in this season, I see him as the most deserving winner even over Obscurity"

5. BBlover96 - obscurity

"I choose obscurity to win because I feel he answered questions well and just has a better way of making himself more present in order to secure votes like he did mine"

6. BOBROCKS333 - obscurity

"I respect his 4 fortress wins and attitude towards the game. Plus he was my winner pick so gotta "

7. Christian_ - rawr121

"So I thought long and hard about this and really the entire time I've been stuck between Asian Anthony and Anthony, and I just keep going back and forth over which one I want to win more, and honestly, I don't think 1/25th of a vote is going to make a difference anyway so me and the Jewish king Chase/bambinoswag decided to split our vote so each one of them would gain a vote, so with that said, I will be voting for Asian Anthony/rawr121 to win this game. Best of luck buddy!"

8. coltsfan876 - obscurity

"I'm voting for obscurity because he's a nice guy who is most deserving of the win even tho his effort was subpar he'd be an excellent addition to the winners circle "

9. FrenchMaid - rawr121

"I felt like he had the most "heart" and dedication in the game in my opinion. i felt his "push" through the finale and i respect that. "

10. Gaiaphagee - obscurity

"With this being a second chance type season, I think Sagar made the most of it. RSF Series is designed around winning challenges, and Sagar had to win to survive throuhout the season, and he did just that."

11. Jkjkjk15 - rawr121

"I believe he has done the best OVERALL in everything I have ever played with him, and he deserves to have a win. "

12. LaFierceBrittany2 - rawr121

"I know how hard he's worked to get to the end. He has used his social and physical abilities to thrust him this far and that's what this game was about. "

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!