This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Series Wiki

Topic » RSF Series Wiki

2490 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I want to thank 3 people for helping make this wiki what it is.

1st, turney1805, for helping me get started with small edits here and there and helping format the initial page.

2nd, Christian_, for making a MAJORITY of the pages and tables so that all I had to really do was fill everything in.

3rd, Ethan000, for also helping create some pages/tables so my workload was not as great.

turney1805 already hosts a series, so for the other 2, as they were informed, they will receive an RSF Producer Pass for their help in making this wiki a reality.  They can use it to help decide a season (only the format, not twists or cast) since they can also participate in it.

Now, for the Wiki, I included AS MUCH information as possible such as everything I have but some issues were that for early seasons, my records were on paper and I lost them when I moved back from college.

So Season 1 has virtually nothing (I also hardly remember) and every other season through most of Gen 1 doesn't have like Challenge Names and such but I have almost everything else!

I am open to hear any and all criticisms of the wiki as well as suggestions for what should be added/included or what could be changed.

Without furtherado, I welcome you all to the RSF Franchise Wiki:

http://rsf-franchise.wikia.com/wiki/RSF_Franchise_Wiki
2490 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
first, historic
2490 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
Thank u for this alex, and those who helped
2490 days 13 hours ago
Timster
https://media.giphy.com/media/d3MJZ8GJSFoftD8I/giphy.gif
2490 days 13 hours ago
Timster
color scheme poppin?
2490 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
damn was hoping i could click the usernames and see stats. now i have to thru each season
2490 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
i was talking about the individual pages =[

also timster you lucky i had a pic saved of your avi for a duel 2 brantsteele before you changed it to that noob one when we were doing the HoF!!
2490 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
I'm crying at "DID NOT VOTE" under my partner for every week in battle of the seasons 1

http://rsf-franchise.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Seasons
2490 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Individual pages will be coming!!

I just wanted to get it out there with seasons finished.
2490 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
Why isn't there a note bout my parnter in battel of the seasons being an inactive legend and then showing up for the finale after he quit tengaged for lent and was gone for 30 days?
2490 days 13 hours ago
Timster
LOL @ Splozo being a snub on Cutthroat 1.
2490 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
OMG ME AND SHADOWBALLER LITERALLY DOMINTED FRESHMEAT 1
2490 days 13 hours ago
Timster
sorry going through these 1 by 1 so i have no idea wut ur talking about Christian.

THE CASTLE 1 PAGE IS LIT
2490 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
James, u and ween were so robbed in TAR im sry
2490 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
@tim

it's on the main page at the very bottom, you'll see it soon
2490 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Castle 1 was HELL to make.

I did that page on my own and it took me forever to get it like tht

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!