This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Series Wiki

Topic » RSF Series Wiki

2494 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
@ 43 votes in Gauntlet 2 being against me.

Anyway, I'm happy to leave my tragic days in RSF behind after RSF40. It's be fun!
2494 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
NOOO YOU CANT RETIRE
2494 days 15 hours ago
Timster
@ this being hyped up so much by everyone in VL and then only like 3 of us contribute to this thread. Y'all are pathetic!

I mean ik charts were made before some some of this stuff isn't new to you but dang at least say somethin!
2494 days 15 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
somethin!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Sorry I didn't even see this lol

It was really hard to make considering I had very little experience with wikia before this, but I finally got the hang of it and I liked it :)

I hope everyone enjoys it!
2494 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
i missed the live reveal and then all the hype died down when i was late to input my thoughts ;_;
2494 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
I forgot about fresh meat 2 lol
2494 days 12 hours ago
Timster
That was a very boring pagonging of a season so there's not much to say about it.
2441 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The RSF Series Wiki has been updated. 

The Player Pages have started and will be done in order of RSF Series Points.

A new page has been included that updates RSF Series Points of all players.  In addition, it includes stats such as seasons played, number of Finals people have made it to and number of seasons won.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!