This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Series Rankings

Topic » RSF Series Rankings

2468 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Question: Would players be interested in a Full Season Ranking or a Full Champions Ranking

It would be run solely by me with ranks coming based off of my opinions.  Each Season Ranking would take into account how each season was played, etc.

Full Champions Ranking would look at each winning game per season so each individual's winning game are ranked all together.

Would people be interested in that?

Or something similar to a rankdown where other players are involved?
2468 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
For mine, it would be done ON THE WIKI and it would be updated every like 2-3 days as I go through Season by Season so you could see my thought process every few days with each update.
2468 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
wow yes
2468 days 15 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
season ranking
2468 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Both please also me being confused until I realized it was posted in the VL too LOL
2468 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Season ranking
2468 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Season
2468 days 12 hours ago
coltsfan876
Champion ranking because if u aint winning ur losing
2468 days 11 hours ago
Timster
Season Ranking tbh just because I don't know if you know enough about the games of the champions besides challenge wins especially in earlier seasons.
2468 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
I'd like both tbh lol
2468 days 10 hours ago
Timster
u yeah I do eventually want to see champ rankings. Lets see how "overrated" I really am! LOL Rshow knows how hard I struggle in number counting/puzzles in finals so that'll shoot me down but besides that I know I don't suck in anything else so I feel like I would be in the Top 10. But I feel I deserve top 5!!!!!!!!!!! but it's whatevs. I still beat out 30 people.
2468 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Champion Rankings is based on each win so if players won multiple seasons they would be on multiple times
2468 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
omg thats fun although my winning performances are more boring in comparison to my runner up performances

and by ranking do you mean a list or would u include writeups with your inner/overall thoughts about the season and why you liked/disliked them? if so then id be more intered in season rankings tbh
2468 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Both!
2468 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
If multiple people won a season would they be ranked for that season individually? I know dumb question but that's all I'm good for :)
2468 days 9 hours ago
jman96
Season rankings

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!