This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Meeting Area

Topic » House Meeting Area

2449 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means the Underdog Gulag will be:

YoundAndReckless   vs.   rodrigueseve

and the Top Dog Gulag will be:

rawr121   vs.   obscurity

Information on the Gulag will be posted in a few minutes.
2449 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Based on the players voted in, the players who are assigned 1 of these 4 as their Hidden Target will now have their points changed.
2447 days 13 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Because I won a punishment in Challenge 7, I now have to vote publicly in the House Meeting Area.

For Underdog I will vote Jaxon. Sorry Bud. We are the only 2 left. Neither of us want to go in, so I am gonna let the 3 top dogs decide for the team. I trust they will do what is best for the team!

For topdog I will vote Andrea/Ice. You didn't show up to today's challenge. You also don't like our team very much. This is most likely the last Gulag of the season before the bloodbath, so I want to give you an opportunity to defect before you are stuck with Blue for the finale.
2446 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
*sits on couch while everyone else is in the bedroom waiting to get called down*
2446 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry I am late in revealing the votes. I will be home in a few minutes and will reveal them then
2446 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now get to the results
2446 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will start with the Blue Team's vote since they did the worst on the challenge.

It will be followed by the Red Team's vote.
2446 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
BLUE TEAM:

I can now reveal that all players sent in their votes.

Remember that I will not be revealing who voted for who but simply the vote tallies.

Underdog Vote Tally:

4-ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
1-Jaxon

Top Dog Vote Tally:

4-IceIceBaby
1-Gaiaphagee

With the majority of the votes, representing the Blue Team in the next Gulag will be:

ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS

as the Underdog representative

AND

IceIceBaby

as the Top Dog representative
2446 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
RED TEAM:

I can now reveal that all players sent in their votes.

Remember that I will not be revealing who voted for who but simply the vote tallies.

Underdog Vote Tally:

4-Neme91
1-dragotistic

Top Dog Vote Tally:

4-mysterygame2
1-rawr121

With the majority of the votes, representing the Red Team in the next Gulag will be:

Neme91

as the Underdog representative

AND

mysterygame2

as the Top Dog representative
2446 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means the Underdog Gulag will be:

ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS   vs.   Neme91

and the Top Dog Gulag will be:

IceIceBaby   vs.   mysterygame2

Information on the Gulag will be posted in a few minutes.
2446 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Based on the players voted in, the players who are assigned 1 of these 4 as their Hidden Target will now have their points changed.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!