This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gulag 6

Topic » Gulag 6

2454 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Gulag will have the following match-ups:

the Underdog Gulag will be:

Neme91   vs.   Kgamer2218

and the Top Dog Gulag will be:

mysterygame2   vs.   LaFierceBrittany2

All 4 of you must now discuss and agree on a time TOMORROW (Friday) to have the Gulag LIVE.  Keep in mind that all Gulag games have been predetermined when they will be played and some may be over quickly while others may take a long time.  Keep that in mind when scheduling.

All 4 must discuss here and try and agree on a time to play tomorrow.  If someone does not attempt to try and schedule their opinion will not be taken into account.
2454 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Since nobody is talking let's make 12pm est LOL
2454 days 18 hours ago
Neme91
whenever
2454 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Uh no thanks. Is anyone fine with 8-9 pm est
2454 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
I think I can do 9
2454 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I can do 8-9 pm
2454 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
OK finew 9pm
2454 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
*stretches*
2454 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment
2454 days 1 hour ago
mysterygame2
Hi
2454 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
I pray this is not luck
2454 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
2454 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Me when I actually  neme would lose on purpose  LOL
2454 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Gulag.

As with all Gulags, each one will test a different trait needed to win.  This Gulag will test your speed.

Welcome to tonight's Gulag, Handcuffs

In this Gulag both players will be in their own arena (own topic) and each fighting over 2 handcuffs (the Red Cuff and the Blue Cuff)

Your goal is to rip out a hand cuff from your opponent's grasps.  The way to do that is by posting a phrase in FOUR CONSECUTIVE POSTS.

The phrase will be:

RIPS (RED OR BLUE) CUFF OUT OF (YOUR OPPONENT'S EXACT USERNAME)'S HAND

When a player posts that phrase in 4 consecutive posts, they claim that cuff (red or blue).  When both cuffs are claimed (red and blue) then we reset and start again.  The first player to claim a total of 5 cuffs will win this Gulag and remain in the game while the losers will be eliminated. 

NOTE: Per usual for phrases, SPELLING COUNTS and CAPITALIZATION DOES NOT.

It does not matter which cuffs you go for, red or blue, they are each worth 1 point and first to 5 in each matchup wins.

Both match ups will occur at the same time with each matchup occurring in a separate thread that I will post.

Are there any questions?
2454 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I will create the topics.

Do not post there until I give the signal here.
2454 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Nope

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!