This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2455 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next challenge of the season will occur TOMORROW (Saturday) at a time decided by your team.

It will be SEMI-LIVE.  What that means is that it will occur whenever each team chooses to play.  Each team will play at a time they all agree because this challenge will REQUIRE the participation of all members of the team.  If a member does not participate then that will penalize that team.

The hint for it is this can be one of the quickest challenges in RSF History.  At most, after rules and explaining, from the moment a team starts it will last AT MOST 30 MINUTES.

Discuss with your team and agree on a time TOMORROW to play and let me know what you decide.  Only ONE TEAM can play AT A TIME.

Good luck and I will see you then.
2455 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Does tomorrow start at midnight EST?
2455 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
TOMORROW is defined as when it is tomorrow in all time zones for U.S. at least so the earliest it can be played is 3 am est (assuming I am awake then)
2454 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Here
2454 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Me @ results
2454 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
same
2454 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
l0l this is gonna be fun
2454 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
All 3 Teams have finished the challenge which was:

Welcome to your next Challenge, Selfish or Selfless

This challenge will test if your priority is yourself as an individual or yourself as a team.

To begin this challenge, I will mail you 10 items that are up for grabs.  Each item is a temptation or a punishment for the individual.  Each of these items will be worth a set number of points for your team. 

Once I mail the team the list of items, you will have UP TO 30 MINUTES to mail me which ONE ITEM you as an individual want.  That is all you need to do for this challenge.

Obviously, there is a catch.  There are 10 items but there are 18 players.  Some players will not get items.  If multiple players want/choose the same item then the person who gets it will be the person who told me they wanted it in the fastest time.  So your official time will be the time I mail your team the list of items to the time you mail me which item you want.

Whoever claims an item will not only earn that item but the points associated with that item. 

When I reveal results, I will NOT reveal who chose what item.  I will also not publicly reveal who won what item.  I will only reveal what team the player who won that item is on.

Players who tried to claim an item but did not win it will earn 0 points.  If a player does not try to claim an item in the 30 minute time limit their team tries to play will have their score be NEGATIVE 20 points.

When the challenge is over, it is NOT total point scores that matter.  Instead, it will be point AVERAGES per team.  That means I will take a team's points earned and divide it by the number of players on that team.

The team with the highest average of points will earn safety from the Gulag while the other 2 teams will face the next Gulag.

Any questions?

When ready to start the challenge, you must all mail me the phrase:

READY TO START CHALLENGE

When a majority say that, I will mail the list of items and the 30 minutes will begin.
2454 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*collapses of fear*
2454 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Items up for grabs are:

Available Items:

Item A - Target Points: 2 Hidden Target Points will be added to your Leaderboard score, potentially increasing your chances at securing a spot in the Finals. (10 points)

Item B - Future Sacrifice: The player who earns this will be ineligible to participate in the next 2 RSF Seasons, RSF 43 and RSF 44. (80 points)

Item C - Safety: The next time your team is eligible to participate in the Gulag, you will earn safety from the Gulag and cannot be voted in for that round.  This would be revealed when Gulag voting begins.  (5 points)

Item D - Leaderboard: The current ranking of Hidden Target Points for YOUR TEAM ONLY will be revealed to the winner of this item.  The scores will not be revealed but simply where everyone ranks from most to least (ties will be indicated.) (40 points)

Item E - Gulag: The player who earns this will automatically participate in the next Gulag their team is eligible for.  The next time their team is eligible to participate in the Gulag, all votes cast for their class in that round will all AUTOMATICALLY change to them making them the choice for who competes in the Gulag. (100 points)

Item F - Defection: This player will earn 1 Gulag win to their tally.  That means they will be 1 step closer to Defection.  If by earning this prize they reach 2 Gulag Wins and the ability to Defect, the decision will be made AFTER the Gulag for this round occurs. (25 points)

Item G - RSF Producer Pass: If used before an RSF Season, will have a say in determining what the season could possibly be.  If used, players are eligible to play on the season through the normal application process.  They will only help choose the format, no twists or challenges. (30 points)

Item H - Vote Prohibition: For the remainder of the season, this player will be ineligible to cast Gulag votes.  The only vote they will cast will automatically be a vote against their Hidden Target, meaning they will vote for only 1 class (Underdog or Top Dog).  (75 points)

Item I - No Privacy: For the remainder of the season, this player must cast their Gulag votes PUBLICLY in the group and not through mail. (60 points)

Item J - RSF Season Pass: This pass guarantees a person a spot on any future RSF Season they wish to use it on.  It also includes immunity from the 1st elimination. (45 points)
2454 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
hello
2454 days 8 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
this should be interesting
2454 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
https://68.media.tumblr.com/3d3087a5d2b80289276aee9eb412fd36/tumblr_inline_oqa2slfg001txg31s_540.gif
2454 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that ALL 18 PLAYERS did participate so no team received a disadvantage.

I will go through each item from smallest to highest points and only reveal what team the winner of that item is on.

When the winner of this challenge is revealed, I will mail ALL 18 PLAYERS telling them if they won an item (and which one) or if they won nothing.

Then, the Gulag vote process would begin.

You ready to see who was selfish and who was selfless?
2454 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
:s
2454 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
Gl red

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!