This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gulag 7

Topic » Gulag 7

2451 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Ethan000 has successfully won 2 rounds.

With that, Congratulations Ethan000.  As the first to win 2 rounds you win tonight's Gulag.  You now need only 1 more win to earn the ability to defect.  But for now, rejoin your team.

coltsfan876, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 42: Cutthroat 3.  I hope to see you in the future.
2451 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Thank you Alex

*hugs Jeff tightly* I'm winning for you

*rejoins team*
2451 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I forgot to post updates here.

Ethan000 won 2-0 over coltsfan876

Lalisa won Round 1

kevin121302 won Round 2.

The Underdogs Gulag will be determined by Round 3
2451 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/l1J3D17sx0ZfkyS2s/giphy.gif
2451 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Lalisa has successfully won 2 rounds.

With that, Congratulations Lalisa.  As the first to win 2 rounds you win tonight's Gulag. 

kevin121302, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  In your last run of moves you came within 1 move of winning (in the long run of rights, had you gone down at the right moment you would have won but nevertheless a strong effort.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 42: Cutthroat 3.  I hope to see you in the future.
2451 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal during the Selfish or Selfless challenge, Lalisa earned a Gulag win as a temptation.

That means Lalisa has won 2 Gulags and now has earned the ability to defect

Before the next challenge, Lalisa you must post here if you choose to DEFECT and thus join the Gray Team or if you DECLINE and remain with the Red Team

Keep in mind that whatever you decide, you will not have the ability to defect for the first time/again unless you win 2 more Gulags.
2451 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
The players who had kevin121302 and coltsfan876 as their Hidden Targets have their Hidden Target points change and I will now mail them their new Hidden Target Assignments.
2451 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hidden Target mails will be sent AFTER the Defection decision is posted.
2451 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
I choose to Defect to Gray Team
2451 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
iconic
2451 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Lalisa has chosen to DEFECT.

Lalisa now joins the Gray Team.

What this means is that Lalisa will also be placed into the Hidden Target Order of the Gray Team meaning one player's Hidden Target will shift to Lalisa and she will receive a Hidden Target.  Any Hidden Target points she earned while on the Red Team will carry over.

The players who had kevin121302 and coltsfan876 as their Hidden Targets have their Hidden Target points change and I will now mail them their new Hidden Target Assignments.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!