This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8

Topic » Challenge 8

2424 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next challenge of the season will be posted TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 8 pm est.

It will be NON-LIVE.  You will have 24 hours to compete.

For this challenge, all players must participate and they will compete as one of 3 pairs (of 2).  Before the challenge being posted, each team must decide what each of the pairs will be.  Each pair will play the challenge together.  For ALL TEAMS, before the challenge, I need at least 1 member of each pair to mail me what the pairs for that team are..  I can only make the pairs official when 3 players mail me the same teams with at least 1 member from each pair mailing me.

For Gray and Blue teams, since you have 5 players, one of you must play TWICE as a part of 2 separate pairs.  Simply signify who that is when you send me the pairs

I will post the official pairs before the challenge tomorrow.

Good luck and I will see you then.
2424 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I will be posting the rules momentarily
2424 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
All teams successfully sent the pairs.

The pairs are:

Red Team:

rodrigueseve/Ethan000
dragotistic/mysterygame2
rawr121/Neme91

Gray Team:

YoundAndReckless/Christian_
MoooHades/Christian_
obscurity/Lalisa

Blue Team:

Jaxon/Gaiaphagee
Jaxon/IceIceBaby
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS/Leonine_Divine
2424 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Gimme A Hand.

In this challenge, each pair will compete at a time when I am also online.  I can only host 1 pair at a time so keep that in mind.

In this challenge, each pair will have 30 minutes to compete in a separate group that will remain private.  They must cross as much tightrope together as they can by ALTERNATING posting the phrase:

CROSSES TIGHTROPE FOOT 1

Each post goes up by 1 number.

So the 1st person posts odd numbers, the 2nd posts even numbers.

You will have to travel as much distance as possible in those 30 minutes but you need to be careful.  If at any point players post the wrong number in the order or ever post consecutively then your pair FALLS off the tightrope and will DQ.

When a pair DQs then their score will be HALF of the distance they had traveled before they DQ'd.

The team that travels the highest cumulative distance will earn safety from the Gulag.

When you are ready to play, BOTH players must mail me they wish to do so.  If a pair wants to play while another is going they are put in line and must wait to play.  If when it is their turn they do not respond within 5 minutes, they will be skipped.

All players must attempt to play by 8:30 pm est TOMORROW (Wednesday).  If a pair attempted to play before then and could not then they will potentially be allowed to play after the deadline based on the circumstances.

Good luck competitors.
2424 days ago
RShowFreak
To be clear it is done in a separate group, NOT MAIL.

If I catch you deleting posts, not only will it DQ your team but the player who deleted a post will be INDIVIDUALLY PENALIZED
2423 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Players have asked what happens if there is a tie.

If there is a tie, the tallies of the pair with the most posts is removed from the team totals and the highest number of the 2 lowest pairs determines the winner.  If still tied then the pair with the least number determine the winner (highest wins). 

This way the team that has everyone contribute more wins.
2423 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
1 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
2 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
3 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
4 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
5 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
6 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
7 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
8 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
9 of 9 pairs have finished this challenge.
2423 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
HI

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!