This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gulag 8

Topic » Gulag 8

2447 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Gulag will have the following match-ups:

the Underdog Gulag will be:

YoundAndReckless   vs.   rodrigueseve

and the Top Dog Gulag will be:

rawr121   vs.   obscurity

All 4 of you must now discuss and agree on a time TOMORROW (Friday) to have the Gulag LIVE.  Keep in mind that all Gulag games have been predetermined when they will be played and some may be over quickly while others may take a long time.  Keep that in mind when scheduling.

All 4 must discuss here and try and agree on a time to play tomorrow.  If someone does not attempt to try and schedule their opinion will not be taken into account.
2447 days 8 hours ago
rawr121
8pm est or later pls
2447 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Anytime after 7pm EST. I work til from 5am to 3pm EST and have errands to run after work. Wont take too long. But, hopefully everyone else doesn't mind working around my schedule
2447 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
10 pm est
2447 days 8 hours ago
Timster
can i just say this cast single handidly ruined RSF by tarnishing it w/ the stupid skype chats? History no longer exists on the threads. You all just want to run back to skype after results are announced. There is no EVIDENCE. You can't go back and read old thread drama & reactions anymore. You have turned this into a skype series w/ 2 pages on every thread now.

I was excited to see Colt's reaction to losing to Ethan but of course it's not there because none of you talk here anymore :).

So congratufuckinlations for getting RSF series cancelled for the 3rd time, and this time it's NOT my fault.
2447 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
the earlier the best for me but I will make it workout anyways
2447 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Im fine with 9 or 10pm EST
2447 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
10 pm est is legit the earliest i can do
2447 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Well 10 works for me
2447 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
10 works with me
2446 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
guess 10 it will be
2446 days 18 hours ago
coltsfan876
I was excited to see Colt's reaction to losing to Ethan but of course it's not there because none of you talk here anymore :).

bitch i had no reaction
2446 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve

bitch i had no reaction

Actually true he was just like "Good job" and left the chat
2446 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
coltsfan876

bitch i had no reaction

not true, you screamed and i heard you sobbing on call while we bloxed :/
2446 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
Tim is so right. The games were much more interesting before people started the game and the first thing people say are their Skype names. Skype has ruined group games lol
2446 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
As you have all agreed, this will begin TONIGHT LIVE at 10 pm est.

I will see you then.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!