This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gulag 9

Topic » Gulag 9

2440 days ago
RShowFreak
This Gulag will have the following match-ups:

the Underdog Gulag will be:

ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS   vs.   Neme91

and the Top Dog Gulag will be:

IceIceBaby   vs.   mysterygame2

All 4 of you must now discuss and agree on a time TOMORROW (Monday) to have the Gulag LIVE.  Keep in mind that all Gulag games have been predetermined when they will be played and some may be over quickly while others may take a long time.  Keep that in mind when scheduling.

All 4 must discuss here and try and agree on a time to play tomorrow.  If someone does not attempt to try and schedule their opinion will not be taken into account.
2439 days 17 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
7pm EST
2439 days 16 hours ago
MoooHades
[14/08/2017 11:33:49 PM] IceIceBaby: And someone post in the forum that latest I can do is 8 tonight Bcos I have my flight out tomorrow at 6
2439 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
[14/08/2017 11:35:24 PM] IceIceBaby: And lalisa is so cute and funny
2439 days 15 hours ago
Neme91
I'm free anytime agreed on
2439 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
[14/08/2017 11:36:24 PM] IceIceBaby: and gaiaphage is the G.O.A.T. and I love him so much and hope he will teach me the ways of RSF
2439 days 12 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
I can do earlier. Honestly 5:30pm est or 6pm est will work to better accommodate ice
2439 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
7 is fine.
2439 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
7 is good
2439 days 11 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
7 it is
2439 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
As of now this will occur at 7 pm est.

I will see you then.
2439 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2439 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
2439 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Gulag.

As with all Gulags, each one will test a different trait needed to win.  This Gulag will test your spatial awareness.

Welcome to tonight's Gulag, Blokus.

This Gulag is based off of the abstract strategy board game, Blokus.  Both matchups will occur on the same 20x20 board and occur together.  Each individual will have 21 differently shaped pieces (shown in link below).  Players will alternate turns placing one of their pieces on the board. 

For the 1st move, each player has to place a piece so it is in their corner square (each person starts in their own corner).  Every subsequent move has players place another of their pieces down connecting from their last piece.  However, players cannot have the edges of their pieces touch each other.  Instead, the pieces must be connected by corner-to-corner contact.  An example of a valid and invalid move is posted in the link below (with the pieces):

Link to pieces and example of valid/invalid moves:
http://imgur.com/a/vZ5M9

This game will continue until each player has made every possible move they can.  When a player cannot make a move or does not make a valid move within the time limit of 3 minutes, then they are simply skipped for that turn.  This means, once a post saying someone's turn has started is posted any move posted that is 4 minutes or more after that post at all times will not count.

The game ends when all 4 players either place all their pieces down or cannot make any moves.  When the game is over a player's score will be the number of squares on the 20x20 grid (400 in total) that they have their colored piece on.  In addition, if a player places all their pieces down they earn an additional 15 bonus points.  If a player places all their pieces down AND the last piece they play is the single square (Piece 1) then they earn 20 additional bonus points INSTEAD of the 15.

While you are all competing together it will still be two separate matchups.  So, the person in each matchup who score the highest will win the Gulag and remain in the game while the losers will be eliminated.

The board will be located at this link and be updated every turn:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1WfDA_YUhFC_LN6rlm2EXlv6y-026Jh43ifFdaVQchJI/edit?usp=sharing

Any questions or clarifications needed before we begin?
2439 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand the rules or need any clarifications?
2439 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
So it's not judged by number of pieces, but by number of squares covered?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!