This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cutthroat 3 Important Announcement

Topic » Cutthroat 3 Important..

2439 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will begin momentarily.
2439 days 14 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Fuking bloodbath
2439 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
:o is it time for the bloodbath
2439 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh goshhh Bloodbath!!!
2439 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hype as fuck bruh
2439 days 14 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
We'll I'm going in lol
2439 days 14 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Love how it's 4 per team
2439 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
When this game began, there were 30 of you and we divided you into 3 teams of 10.

Now only 12 stand before me, conveniently you have fought back and forth and have come out on even ground, 4 members a piece.

I can now reveal you have reached the penultimate round of this game.  You are now 1 step closer to the Finals.

When the game began, 2 key twists were implemented: Defection and Hidden Targets.

The Defection twist has seen 2 players defect and join new teams.

Throughout the season, all 12 of you have been working to accumulate Hidden Target Points which were said to be crucial as they would come into play in the penultimate round.

It is now that time.
2439 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh God please let me have enough
2439 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
bye i dont have enough
2439 days 14 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
I so don't have enough
2439 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
:o
2439 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal that the 2 season twists are OVER.

Hidden Target twist is done meaning you will no longer earn points for targeting a teammate in the Gulag.

The Defection twist is OVER meaning the team you are on now will be the team you are on should you make it to the Finals.

Of the 12 of you, SIX have earned your way into the Final based on your work implementing the Hidden Target twist.

3 Underdogs and 3 Top Dogs have earned their place in the Final.

The remaining 6 competitors will face the Final Gulags to determine which TWO OF THEM survive (1 Underdog and 1 Top Dog).

Are you ready to see which competitors have advanced into the Finals and which competitors will face the Final Gulags?
2439 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
Rip me
2439 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh crap 0__0
2439 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm ready tho

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!