This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 18: The Mole 3

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4175 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

Answer each question with a serious answer.

NOTE: There will be preseason challenges posted but you will not be informed.  Keep up with the group.  They will help your chances of being cast.

Application:

Username:
Name:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
What traits do you have that will help you win?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?
Who was your favorite player? Why?
Who was your favorite mole? Why?
What was your favorite mission? Why?
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:
*If you miss a challenge you will be penalized one correct answer on your quiz
Can you screenshot?

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why?
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4175 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
Username:BBllover96
Name:Jayson
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?b/c its fun
What traits do you have that will help you win?im funy and smart
Where did you hear about applications? blog

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?yes
Who was your favorite player? Why? umm black girl on last season us
Who was your favorite mole? Why? oh umm the guy on the last season of us version
What was your favorite mission? Why? jumping for money bags on season 5 cuz i lol'd
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? The asian chick season 2 cuz she a floater and i like floaters or season 3 idk im sure its season 2

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: yes
Can you screenshot? yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:clever
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: cunning
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:Cuteeee
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? mole b/c i like a challenge
*NOTE: By applying, you are making yourself eligible to be the mole even if you would rather be a player

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?3-presetn
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons? REALLY IDK ALEX 2,1,14,2,13,8, 2, 14, 1, 9, 10, 5, lost at round 10, 3rd, 6th
Favorite Season and why?mystery room 1 cuz i won
Most memorable moment and why?when i won mystery room
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:dito cuz i love him
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:
umm no one really
4175 days ago
Dito
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

NOTE: There will be preseason challenges posted but you will not be informed.  Keep up with the group.  They will help your chances of being cast.

Application:

Username: Dito

Name: Dito

Color Level: Light Green

How long have you been on Tengaged? About 2+ Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? The Mole is completely different. You gotta come in with a different gameplan to win it.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Hard to answer. I dont think i have a trait that really goes hand&hand with this season, which makes it a challenge.

Where did you hear about applications? Reunion/Group Page

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?No.

Who was your favorite player? Why? N/A

Who was your favorite mole? Why? N/A

What was your favorite mission? Why? N/A

Who has been the best player/mole? Why? N/A

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Yes

Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Smart

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Strategic

List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Determined

Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? It doesnt matter. Which ever task im giving (Mole or Player) I am going to try my hardest to make it to the end.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 8
Season 5: I love Money: 2nd
Made the finals W/ Bobrocks and Corn

Season 6: Survivor Atlantis: Lost Empire: 22nd
Voted out 7-2-2

Season 9: Cutthroat: 5th
Lost to BBlover

Season 10: The Castle: 35th (Walked)
Walked due personal reasons

Season 12: Survivor: WorldWide: 7th
Voted out 2-2-2/4-0

Season 13: Battle of the Season (Rep Season 5 w/amf): 7th
Lost to hinata0014/dwick

Season 15: The Ruins (Champions) 1st w/ Piddu, Jharrin, Timster, Turney, Splozojames

Season 16: The Amazing Race: (w/JordanK): 4th
Eliminated in Leg 10

Favorite Season and why? Season 5: Because it was my first. SEason 9 because i kicked ass and SEason 15 because i won.

Most memorable moment and why? Season 5: Taking Bob to the finals. Season 15 Winning.

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Any former Vet, Even Bob or Sarge or whomever. Just as long as they are active.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: The inactives of the past.

4175 days ago
michael222
Username:Michael222
Name:michael
Color Level:bule
How long have you been on Tengaged?1year and 4 months

Why do you want to compete on this season?To win again
What traits do you have that will help you win? my abilty to find the smallest detail
Where did you hear about applications?from the reunion

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?yes
Who was your favorite player? Why?steven I thought he was the mole the whole time
Who was your favorite mole? Why?Bill I can rember him the most from when I orignaly wtched it
What was your favorite mission? Why? The one where the have to defend the glass and the 2 lights
Who has been the best player/mole? why? Mark the whole season was a story of him winning and I belive in taking notes like he did

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?:9-9:30 is a bit late but otherwise i can
Can you screenshot?yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:slient
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:smart
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Winner
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Player it's easyer with 2 people to guess from

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?8
Which seasons?9-13 15-17
What did you place in those seasons? 7th,27th,3rd,24th,12th,Round 6,1st,13th
Favorite Season and why?The amazing race because I won
Most memorable moment and why?The 3 times I have picked someone for an elimination challenge and they have came online in the checkin time
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: colts we won together
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:aiworthy its a long rivalry
4175 days ago
coltsfan876

Application: is this a question? If so yes... I think

Username: coltsfan876
Name: ShaQweefa
Color Level: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged? Liketwo years but actively like 5 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? This is really the only reason im still ontengagedi love ur fucking games and i wanna be a legend well i already am da best but i wanna build a legacy
What traits do you have that will help you win? Im... Seductive. Smart. Reasonable. Friendly. And competitive
Where did you hear about applications? Reunion

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No
Who was your favorite player? Why?no
Who was your favorite mole? Why? No
What was your favorite mission? Why. No this is really making me cry
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? No

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: yes its the perfect time for me
Can you screenshot? Ya

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Strategic
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Safe
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Legend
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? The mole id be ded cute

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3
Which seasons? 16,16,17
What did you place in those seasons?2,1,4 :(
Favorite Season and why? Amazing racr cuz i had da best partner in the world and we won :)
Most memorable moment and why? Crossing the final leg finish line
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Michael hes da best partner ever. And ice shes cute
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: milz cuz shes not competitive tbh shes nice but i dnt like how she logged off during final race
4175 days ago
coltsfan876
Correction- my karma is 231 sry
4175 days ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby (Banned On iBidward)
Name: Milford :P
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? 4 Years (Including My banned Account)

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because The Mole is a good way for me to make a massive comeback from my last season The Ruins because I lost quite early on in The Ruins and I want to show everyone I Can redeem myself by going far in The Mole so The Mole is like a redemption season for me if you would call it that.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Strategic Mind and I will do whatever it takes to keep myself safe from elimination.
Where did you hear about applications? I Heared about applications for your RSF seasons at The Ruins (Cannot remember who by)

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? US And AUS
Who was your favorite player? Why? Crystal-Rose From The Mole AUS Season 3 because I think she did great game moves throughout the season and I also think out of all of them she was most deserving to win.
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Craig from The Mole US Because he was sly, sneaky and I could not believe it when he lost to the other guy in the finale of season 5.
What was your favorite mission? Why? The Times bomb challenge from The Mole AUS Season 2 where the contestants needed to find color codes from questions to unlock their trapped teammates from a prison cell that is holding a ticking time bomb.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Jennifer from The Mole US Season 1 because she was bitchy and feisty and did not want to listen to peoples side of the story and I always like drama/a diva in reality shows and make the game more fun/lively for the viewers and because she has a really good strategy coming into the game.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 9:30ish pm est?: Yes most defintly I will be able to make every meeting even if something comes up I will always make room for the meeting.
Can you screenshot? Yes I Can screenshot I have done it loads of times before.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Strategically
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Slyly
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Outgoing
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Player because you can then manipulate people into thinking your the mole and maybe even end up making them take the quiz and base it around you which could leave you in top spot.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? The Ruins
What did you place in those seasons? 23rd
Favorite Season and why? The Amazing Race Because It was good to see them all take it seriously and my favorite team Won :)
Most memorable moment and why? My Final Challenge In The Ruins Before I Got Eliminated Because I Tried So Hard And I guess it was just my time >:(
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Coltsfan876 because us to share the same strategic minds and I play games like they do and I think we have a lot in common
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: QueenDoe because shes a hard and fierce competitor and If I played with her I know I would be screwed.
4175 days ago
Darriusdabest
RShowFreak

NOTE: There will be preseason challenges posted but you will not be informed. Keep up with the group. They will help your chances of being cast.

Application:

Username: Name:Darriusdabest
Color Level:yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? About 2 moths

Why do you want to compete on this season?ive heard about your shows and this show is to die for
What traits do you have that will help you win?my best is social
Where did you hear about applications?this group is always on front pages so I had to check it out

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?i was a small child lol
Who was your favorite player? Me
Why?he won
Who was your favorite mole?tba
Why? Tba
What was your favorite mission?tba
Why?tba
Who has been the best player/mole?me
Why?he was strategic and was a great competitor

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: *If you miss a challenge you will be penalized one correct answer on your quiz Can you screenshot? I can't screenshot

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player:strategic
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?:secretive
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:die-hard
Would you rather be a player or a mole?player
Why? Moles get the easy route

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application. If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? Which seasons? What did you place in those seasons? Favorite Season and why? Most memorable moment and why? Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATIOn

Before I end, this seems like a great experience! I would love to be apart of it, it'll be my first time competing in one of your shows, please give me a chance
4175 days ago
PeaceOut14
Application:

Username: PeaceOut14
Name: Mickey (Changing it up, plus I see Michael already posted before me.
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? A year and 2 months.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I always want to compete in. RSF season! Plus, I really want to play the mole, I heard it was an awesome show, I saw plots and everything on Wikipedia, and I really want I get that win.
What traits do you have that will help you win? A social and physical game, that can be seen in my past seasons.
Where did you hear about applications? From Sparticus's group "Battle for Dream Island" also I knew it was the finale and apps were gonna be popping up soon.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No :(
Who was your favorite player? Why? None
Who was your favorite mole? Why? None
What was your favorite mission? Why? None
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? None

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: Most likely yeah, I'll mail you if something pops up.
*If you miss a challenge you will be penalized one correct answer on your quiz (Shit, intense)
Can you screenshot? Yeah.

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Interactive
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Sneaky
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Determination
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Mole!!! Thy are the behind the scenes guy, and I love being the person that sneaks around giving info or whatever, it's dangerous by exhilarating, trying not to get caught.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 2
Which seasons? RSF 14: Mystery Room 2 and RSF 16: The Amazing Race
What did you place in those seasons? 10th and 6th :(
Favorite Season and why? The Amazing Race because it was such an experience.
Most memorable moment and why? I'm debating between beating NorthCarolinaDogwood and winning POV, or my partner and awesome friend Blueu having an almost breakdown at the MOST RIDICULOUS DETOUR EVER, the turtle Trot/Ox Cross
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Blueu222 or BBLover96, they were awesome people I have played with.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: BOBROCKS333, he wins like everything.
4175 days ago
Sparticus142
Name: Sparticus142 (Jake)
Color Level: Silver (Big step from the last time I applied)
How long have you been on Tengaged: 2 years and 1.5 months.

Why do you want to compete on this season: I love the mole. I have never had an oppertunity to play a Mole group game so what better time to start then with an RSF season!

What traits do you have that will help you win: Im clever, smart, and active. I think these will all help me. I will hopefully be able to use my detective skills and figure out the mole and my activity should help me even more.

Where did you hear about applications: I keep up with every season of RSF so I have been checking back every day when we got into the finals of season 17.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS): Yes the U.S version however only the last season and it has been a while. So I wouldn't be able to answer the next few questions. However. My favorite mission was when they had to get led by a partner in the maze. That was really awesome.

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: I should be able to. Mondays will be kind of hard for me but otherwise it should not be a problem.
Can you screenshot: Yes sir!

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Clever
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Secretly
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Enthusiastic

Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why: They both have their perks. I think it would be super fun to be the mole just to try and mess stuff up, but I think being a player will be more fun because you get to use your detective skills!

How many RSF Seasons have you played in: 4
Which seasons: Survivor: Atlantis, Survivor: Worldwide, and Big Brother Mystery room 1 and 2.
What did you place in those seasons: 12th, 6th, 12th, and 11th, respectivly.
Favorite Season and why: It was definitly Survivor: Atlantis. It was super active, the challenges were great, the twists were fantastic, and the drama was unbeatable. Best group game I have ever played.
Most memorable moment and why: Probably getting voted out in Atlantis. It was a complete blindside. I had no idea it was coming but it was a great move on.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Sarge455. Him and me always work well together and he is one of my favorite people to play with.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: splozojames. He is a fierce competitior. i guess it's not that I wouldn't want to play with him he is just a great player.

4174 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Username: nbkiller
Name: Nick
Color Level: Sky (soon to be blood)
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since May 31st, 2010 (2 years, 5 months, 18 days at the time I post this)

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I came SO CLOSE back in season 8. I really want to win a Mole game and to kind of avenge my “2nd runner up” position in the mole 2

What traits do you have that will help you win? I’m smart so I can observe people well. I can be cunning, helping me fly under the radar. I’m deceptive, so I can get people to think I’m the mole if I’m not (Insanity17, the eventual winner of the mole 2 thought I was the mole the whole game until I was executed) and I can make people think I’m not the mole if I am one.

Where did you hear about applications? You know me, I stalk this group like a bitch so I started filling out my app within 2 minutes of you posting this.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? Yes, I have seen all 5 US seasons, both UK seasons, and AUS seasons 1-4 (I can’t seem to find AUS season 5 anywhere online)

Who was your favorite player? Why? I would have to say Mark (US season 5)since he was really good at taking notes and figuring out who the mole was.

Who was your favorite mole? Why? I liked Frederique Van-Der-Wal (US season 3) since she was the most stealthy mole out of all of the moles in any season (in my opinion). Nobody pegged her as the mole until the final quiz, which is what I think the mole should do.

What was your favorite mission? Why? I like "Trap University" from US season 1 the best since it was a brain teaser type game but with that extra twist that makes the mole so unique. I liked how a person from the first group had to find their way back through the university to find the first room to stop the other group from losing the money they earned.

Who has been the best player/mole? Why? I think that Dorothy Hui (US season 2) was the best player since she had to figure out who the mole was with 13 other people when the others only had 9 or less to go against, and those extra 4 people can and do make a whole lot of difference. In my opinion, the best mole would have to be Frederique (like above). She was the most stealthy mole, and I believe she did the best at her job on the show.
4174 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: yes, except on days when I have a basketball game. 7 EST may be a little tough for me but I think I can make it.
Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Cunning
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Stealthy
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Champion
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? I would like to be a mole because I was a player last time and I would like to see how it is like on the other side of the spectrum.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 8
Which seasons? Season 5-I love money, 8-The mole 2, 9-Cutthroat, 10-The Castle, 11-The Gauntlet, 12-Survivor worldwide, 13-Battle of the seasons, and 17-the duel
I love money- 13th
The Mole 2- 3rd
Cutthroat- 5th
The Castle- 2nd
The Gauntlet- 1st
Survivor worldwide- 17th
Battle of the Seasons- 8th
The Duel- 5th

Favorite Season and why? The Castle since it was an absolute all-star season. I worked my ass off in every challenge and I made sure I would get to the end. Even though I lost the final challenge, I’m happy that I can say I got to the finals in the biggest RSF season yet.

Most memorable moment and why? It would be a toss-up between when I got taylor112399 out in the final tower in the castle and when I won the Gauntlet. I loved when I got Taylor out because I was on my last rope and I was going home if I didn’t get the next question right. I took a shot in the dark and I got it! I was literally jumping around the room I was so happy! Also, in the gauntlet, when I crossed the finish line, I was doing the same thing since my team didn’t work together well at all (cough Austinsscott cough) and we still won after 3 hours and 40 minutes.

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: I would love to play with coltsfan876 again since we became really good friends in The Duel, and he is a really good competitor.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I NEVER want to play with Austinsscott again since he was a pain in the ass in the final challenge of the Gauntlet. He threatened to leave every 5 minutes and he actually held us up for like 40 minutes just because he didn’t want to do it anymore.
4174 days 23 hours ago
bowling4fun
Username: bowling4fun
Name: Trey
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? August 2011 (Account created 2009, but not used :P)

Why do you want to compete on this season? This seems like an interesting game and I need to redeem myself for TAR XD
What traits do you have that will help you win? Im easy to work with, and I always do my best
Where did you hear about applications? Your blog

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No (I've played a Youtube game of this before though)
Who was your favorite player? Why? N/A
Who was your favorite mole? Why? N/A
What was your favorite mission? Why? N/A
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? N/A

Can you be online to participate from 7 to 930ish pm est?: YES
Can you screenshot? YES

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Devious
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Active
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Player, it would be much more fun for me to figure out who the mole is :)

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? The Amazing Race
What did you place in those seasons? 12th :(
Favorite Season and why? The Duel
Most memorable moment and why? My partner and I getting stuck on the Detour :(
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Leonine_Divine, he's a good competitor
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: BBLover96, i competed with him in another group and we dont get along easily :/
4174 days 23 hours ago
bbfan21
Application:

Username: bbfan21
Name: Vince
Color Level: Orange(Could change to Light Green)
How long have you been on Tengaged?: For Over 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I've always wanted to play in a mole group game.
What traits do you have that will help you win?: I do my best in every situation and im very easy to work with.
Where did you hear about applications?: I was looking for a group game to join and this was on the front page.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?: US
Who was your favorite player? Why? Mark, because he was good at notes and found out the mole before the finals.
Who was your favorite mole? Why?: Frederique, because it showed that a woman like her could fool everyone.
What was your favorite mission? Why?: Underwater Charades, because i loved the idea of gravedigging up dead characters.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Best player Dorothy(season 2) she had the tougher challenge of finding the mole among 13 instead of 9. Best Mole is Frederique. She was stealthy and no one suspected her until the finale.

Can you screenshot?: Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a player: Observant
List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Stealthy
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Energetic
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Mole, because i want to be able to fool everyone.

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why
4174 days 22 hours ago
Lavaworks
Lavaworks
Christian
Blue
1 year (different accounts)
It's a unique concept
I'm smart and competive
Gaia Survgor Group

Mole show: no sorry :( ill try to find it on YouTube

Yes
Yes

Strong
Sneaky
Competively
Player because it requires more skill to try to find someone than to fool everyone
4174 days 22 hours ago
Maicolx3
Username: Maicolx3
Name: Michael
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? 4 Months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to finally win an RSF season and The Mole looks interesting.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm Friendly and I can make alliances because of that.
Where did you hear about applications? RSF Season 17 Reunion

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No
Who was your favorite player? Why? Never watched it
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Never watched it
What was your favorite mission? Why? Never watched it
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Never watched it

Can you screenshot? Yes

List 1 word that describes how you would play the game as a mole?: Secretive
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Determination
Would you rather be a player or a mole? Why? Player because I don't want to win as The Mole. I want to win as The Player. Moles get the easy route

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 2
Which seasons? 16 and 17
What did you place in those seasons? Season 16: 9th and Season 17: 8th
Favorite Season and why? 16 because I love the Amazing race
Most memorable moment and why? Having an awesome teammate for Season 16
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Anyone
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: No one

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!