This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: "We Are All Gonna Rage"

Topic » Episode 8: "We Are All..

3377 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on making it this far! However, this game is no where near over...

Now the Yellow Team lost the last Temple of Fate, but as we already know, they are not out of the game yet, they are now on the Island of Revenge. Since they are still on the Island of Revenge, they will keep their piece. However, they do have control over the Golden Pyramid of Friendship, and they have decided to give it to the Red Team!

Congratulations Red Team with Golden Pyramid of Friendship, you are SAFE from going to the Temple of Fate this round.

Now I am waiting for the Gray Team to agree on which team they want to give their piece to, so when they let me know, I will let you know.

With all of that taken care of, we have an Endurance mission to attend to. However, this mission is a little different than the rest. You are still playing for the Samadhi and Teamwork piece, however, in this mission you do NOT want to come in last place. If your team comes in last place in this mission, then you will AUTOMATICALLY be sent to the Temple of Fate next episode. The only way you could change that is if you win the next Temple mission.

Red Team, because you have the Golden Pyramid of Friendship, you are SAFE no matter what however if you win, you will still get control over the Samadhi and the Teamwork piece.

The name of this mission is "RAGE: Spam Edition"

Each team will have a thread. The object of the game is to have the MOST posts in your yard at the end of the game.

You may post whatever you like, but you CANNOT get help from the outside or from any other team. Only you or your partner may post in your thread. If you post in another team's thread, I will AUTOMATICALLY send you to the Temple of Fate, with no chance of safety.

The team with the LEAST amount of posts (or in 4th Place if Red comes in last) will AUTOMATICALLY be sent to the Temple of Fate.

This mission will start SUNDAY at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) and last for 24 hours.

Good Luck!
3377 days 3 hours ago
EM002
Wow!

Thank you Yellow!
3376 days 21 hours ago
Steven7
Good job wood!!
3376 days 18 hours ago
woodrowwrust
:)
3376 days 13 hours ago
Steven7
wood is banned and brady does nothing
I think we know who will lose this challenge
3376 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
NOTE FROM THE BLUE TEAM

BRANDON:
Hey guys well we are eliminated soyeah,
anyways Greg, dont be a b****,
i know you wanted us out anyways
no ill pass the pen to andrea

and we would like to give the piece of trust to blue cause i made an alliance with nels.

ANDREA:
Idm with whoever gains our piece because almost everyone in the game is obnoxious asf.
Anyway, I guess blue is having it so yeah, well done :P

So congratulations Blue Team, you are now in possession of the TRUST piece which puts you in 2nd Place!
3376 days 9 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Thank you grey team
3375 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

5th Place: Brown Team (0 posts)
4th Place: Red Team (1 post)
3rd Place: Blue Team (47 posts)
2nd Place: Orange Team (524 posts)
1st Place: Green Team (631 posts)

Congratulations Green Team, you have won this mission!

As the winners of this mission you have won the Teamwork piece, which means you are currently tied for second place with the Blue Team! You also have control over the Samadhi.

Remember the team that is given the Samadhi will have a little obstacle in the next Temple mission which will make it harder for them to win the mission.

Brown Team, since you came in last place, you are automatically going to the Temple of Fate unless you can win the next Temple mission.

Green Team, you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) to post your decision.

Good Luck!
3375 days 9 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
Congrats Green!
3375 days 9 hours ago
Steven7
woop woop
3375 days 9 hours ago
MoooHades
grats!
3375 days 9 hours ago
EM002
Grats Green!
3375 days 9 hours ago
HowLovely
I did it.

I'd like to thank some people.
-Caryn Groedel
-Jocasta Odom
-Taj
-Jonna Mannion
-More robbed goddesses.
3375 days 9 hours ago
Steven7
alrighty
blue team, nels had some colourful words for me a few weeks back so as a token of our appreciation, we present you with the samadhi!
3375 days 9 hours ago
Steven7
and yea ty to jocasta odom she really helped us with this one
3375 days 8 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Whatever Steven

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!