This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Tribal Council #3 (Vallon)

Topic » Episode 3: Tribal Council #3..

3338 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Come In On Guys!

*Vallon Walks In*

Welcome to Tribal Council, here you will pay for you past actions in the game, and vote someone out of your tribe...

Now let's get down to to business, I have a few questions to ask you before I read the votes:

1. This is your second loss in a row, do you think that there are inactives carrying this tribe down or are you generally weaker?
2. After the last vote being a unanimous one, do you think that could happen again?
3. What do you base your vote on tonight? Why?
4. What do you think needs to happen in order for this tribe to start winning again?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please Skype me or PM me your votes. You have until tomorrow (Sunday) 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to vote. If I get all the votes early, then I will read the votes early.
You are allowed to change your vote ONCE the entire season, so make sure you are certain before you vote.
Also please send me any confessionals you may have!

Good Luck!
3338 days 3 hours ago
TheEclipse
1. This is your second loss in a row, do you think that there are inactives carrying this tribe down or are you generally weaker?
We had a challenge that was *partially* based off of luck, and now a spamming challenge.. There hasn't been anything based off of activity yet other than pass the torch, which we WON.
2. After the last vote being a unanimous one, do you think that could happen again?
Possibly.
Whatever is best for the tribe.
4. What do you think needs to happen in order for this tribe to start winning again?
Challenges that are actually suited for us.
3338 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C

Its definitly the inactives. We kept them around last vote to sacrifice someone who is just plain awful, but i dont think we will have the same mercy tonight. I think, if you know you havnt been pulling your weight, your already gone.

Tp be completely honest, its slightly nerve wracking. All 9 of us were in on what was happening, and the only person who was shocked was felix. that means there is no clear miority in this tribe yet and a majority is yet to be establishe. it definitly is a bit nervous to not have 100% knowledge of where you actually are in the game

I think ive already answered that. tonight, i am defintily after the inacs

the inacs need to go. maybe loosing actually makes us stronger?
3338 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Generally speaking, we are weaker. Everyone needs to unite against the other tribe and try to take home a win, but for now, most of us are rocking the same boat.

- In all honesty, yes, but discussion about who should be voted out has been debated.

- Loyalty and still strength, they're is 1 person on this tribe that has backstabbed me before. I am trying to keep the tribe strong, but still keep in mind who is everyone's ultimate enemy.

- A miracle, or a medallion of power.
3337 days 23 hours ago
Skyler_TW

- Both, but I can't just blame the inactives. We barely won the first immunity, neither tribe could complete the challenge. Non-participants really screwed us in the last challenge & in this one, we just couldn't keep up w/ the other tribe

- Anything can happen

- I'm going to base it off of what is best for the tribe

- I think a couple of the individuals on this tribe need to step it up in participation & then we as a whole need to unite & use communication in this next challenge!
3337 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
- Overall I feel like during that type of challenge, spamming, the other tribe is stronger in that sense. They had a better drive and ability to spam people than us.

- I don't think so but it is always a possibility.

- Strength in the game.

- We need to become a tribe, and work together and form unity.
3337 days 10 hours ago
terose
I think the inactives are really hurting us. If you don't want to participate then why are you here?

It is a strong possibility.

The vote is based on what is best for the tribe.

The inactives need to participate. And we need to work together.
3337 days 10 hours ago
manalord
- Weaker duh
- Yeah Duh

-What im told to do

- Me to give a fuck about this game (sorry Andrew :( )
3337 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
No one told me anything so I think that means I'm getting voted out.
And hopefully now Andrew won't ever consider asking me to play in one of this group games at the worst possible time in life lol
3337 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
I'll go tally the votes

*Walks to Voting Area and Retrieves Urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3337 days 3 hours ago
terose
*sits*
3337 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
*No One Stands*

Alright then, I'll read the votes...
*Opens Urn and Pulls Out Parchment*
3337 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
*Unfolds Parchment and Reveals Vote*
First Vote...
Nick
3337 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Joe
3337 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Joe

That's 2 votes Joe, 1 vote Nick
3337 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Joe

We are at 3 votes Joe, 1 vote Nick

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!