This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: "We're Gonna Make It Rain

Topic » Episode 4: "We're Gonna..

3333 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Come On In Everyone!

First off, everyone take a look at the new Vallon, Joe voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Now before we get to the challenge, Praslin, I will take that necklace back.

Alright let's get to this challenge...

The name of this challenge is "Welcome To The Depository"

In this challenge, each of you has 10 buckets of water to use. Each round, you will mail me how many buckets of water you want to deposit into your tribes overall collection.

The tribe that has the most water in their collection tank will win the round. The first tribe to 3 points or the tribe with the most round wins after 5 rounds will win immunity.

Once you run out of buckets you can no longer participate. If you do not send in how many buckets you wish to deposit in your tribe's tank then it will count as a 0. Also once you send in how many buckets you wish to deposit, you CANNOT change it.

Each round, I will reveal how many buckets the winning tribe deposited, nothing else.

Now in the event of a tie at the end of 5 Rounds, the tribe with the most buckets of left not deposited will win immunity.

IMPORTANT: The two people on the winning tribe with the most buckets left will win a clue to the idol. If more than two people tie, then no one gets the clue.

Each round will last for 12 hours, so Round 1 will last until 7:20 AM PST (10:20 PM EST)

Good Luck!
3333 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
Does one person sit out on their tribe since they have overall more buckets?
3333 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
LOL Thank You Anthony

One person on Praslin needs to sit out.

Decide that now please
3333 days 12 hours ago
LockerAmi
Well since I'm here our make our job easier amd just sit out for Praslin

So I'll sit for Praslin -walks over to sit on bench- gl Praslin!
3333 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Ami is sitting out, everyone else in Praslin is competing
3333 days 3 hours ago
Wtf Ami...LOL you can't just make that decision for yourself. You have to consult with other people's schedules. Now I'm a person who probably can't make it...and your sitting out when your here for like every challenge..
3333 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
I survived tribal council wut
3333 days 2 hours ago
Absol
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
3333 days 2 hours ago
Absol
also stop stealing challenges from nb turney ROFL
3333 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Shhhhhhhhhhhh JT
3333 days ago
turney1805
Round 1 Results

Praslin wins Round 1 with 11 buckets of water deposited. I will not reveal how much Vallon put in.

Remember it is the best of 5

Round 2 starts now and will last until 7:20 PM PST (10:20 PM EST)
Good Luck!
3333 days ago
Skyler_TW
Vallon...
3332 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
Absol
also stop stealing challenges from nb turney ROFL
4 hours 39 min agoturney1805
Shhhhhhhhhhhh JT

With permission! Turney has the right to any of my challenges because he can't come up with non-live challenges to save his life!
3332 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
3332 days 15 hours ago
LockerAmi
Well Nikki I did it so we would'nt have Andrew waiting all day and I probably wasn't gonna have time neither. xD lol
3332 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Round 2 Results

Vallon wins Round 2 with 23 buckets of water deposited. I will not reveal how much Praslin put in.

Remember it is the best of 5

Round 3 starts now and will last until 8:40 PM PST (11:40 PM EST)
Good Luck!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!