This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Tribal Council #11 (Anse Royale)

Topic » Episode 10: Tribal Council #11..

3289 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Come In On Guys!

*Anse Royale Walks In*

Welcome to Tribal Council, here you will pay for you past actions in the game, and vote someone out of your tribe...

Now let's get down to to business, I have a few questions to ask you before I read the votes:

1. You have all made it to single digit placings, so congratulations on that! Now with that said, do you think your quest for a second chance could end now and you be satisfied with your placement and game play?
2. Now it has become a part that the people of Vallon are the outcasts, do you think they will be continued to be picked off or is someone from Praslin going to make a move before its too late?
3. What do you base your vote on tonight? Why?
4. How does the thought of the jury impact your game? Do you think about them when you are making decisions or is it just an after thought?

With that said, it is time to vote...You CANNOT vote for Nick or Derek. Everyone else is fair game.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please Skype me or PM me your votes. You have until tomorrow (Friday) 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to vote. If I get all the votes early, then I will read the votes early.
You are allowed to change your vote ONCE the entire season, so make sure you are certain before you vote.
Also please send me any confessionals you may have!

Good Luck!
3289 days 8 hours ago
terose
1. You have all made it to single digit placings, so congratulations on that! Now with that said, do you think your quest for a second chance could end now and you be satisfied with your placement and game play?

Thanks! And I honestly came into this game looking for redemption from my last game. Which I think I have earned. However I will not be satisfied with 9th place.

2. Now it has become a part that the people of Vallon are the outcasts, do you think they will be continued to be picked off or is someone from Praslin going to make a move before its too late?

We will probably be picked off one by one. People r too scared to make a move and idk y. Obviously u rnt one big team working together. It's the easy way out. But the easy route doesn't give u the win. So make a move and let's go!

Honestly, idk. I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

4. How does the thought of the jury impact your game? Do you think about them when you are making decisions or is it just an after thought?

The jury isn't a factor to me yet which sounds bad but staying alive is my number 1 priority and with the position I'm in that's what I have to worry about.
3289 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
I can't talk to anyone until tomorrow I'm sorry and I'm just way too busy right now and I will be for the next 14-16 hours

I will be available at 4 PM EST if anyone is interested sorry again
3289 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C

tbh, i think my days are obviously numbered, and no i am not satisfied how far i have gotten

i thinks its ridiculous. me tim and dana have found cracks, we have pointed them out and praslin just turn a second eye to all of it

make me get one more day

not at all
3288 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
If anyone wants to talk to me, let me know. I am a free vote and am willing to do anything.
3288 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998

Single Digits is always a good accomplishment. But there is still a lot of game left to play, and getting to see as much as possible I can is what will fully satisfy me.

I personally hope my alliance sticks to our plan though and we can move forward as a tight group.

Who I can trust. And some things that have been brought to my attention recently.

Well you start thinking about who all you want on the Jury. But tbh I dont think about the Jury to much. I'd rather focus on just getting through each and ever vote
3288 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
Turney pms
3288 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
I'll go tally the votes

*Walks to Voting Area and Retrieves Urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

Also, please remember that Wyatt has a double vote and someone had their vote cancelled out, so I will not read it.
3288 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
Imma use my idol
3288 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hmmmm
One of the people's vote I wanted didn't vote
One of you voted me
& the other voted Jacob
3288 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*watches intensly*
3288 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
*Grabs Idol From Drew*

Rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played, then all votes cast against that person will NOT count....

I can now reveal that this is a REAL HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL

All votes cast against Drew will not count.

Anyone else?
3288 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Drew you're not even getting voted out.....
3288 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
Oh well
3288 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
*No One Stands*

Alright then, I'll read the votes...
*Opens Urn and Pulls Out Parchment*
3288 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
*Unfolds Parchment and Reveals Vote*
First Vote...
Drew
DOES NOT COUNT

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!