This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Tribal Council #12 (Anse Royale)

Topic » Episode 10: Tribal Council #12..

3311 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
*Camera Zooms in on Anse Royale*

Welcome to your second Tribal Council of the night, here you will pay for you past actions in the game, and vote someone out of your tribe...

Now let's get down to to business, I have a few questions to ask you before I read the votes:

1. What do you think about this double Tribal Council twist?
2. We are down to only 2 Vallon members, are they just gonna be wiped out or is a move going to be made?
3. What do you base your vote on tonight? Why?
4. Whats more important making big moves to please the jury or staying loyal?

With that said, it is time to vote...You CANNOT vote for Zyler or Derek. Everyone else is fair game.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please Skype me or PM me your votes. You have until tomorrow (Saturday) 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to vote. If I get all the votes early, then I will read the votes early.
You are allowed to change your vote ONCE the entire season, so make sure you are certain before you vote.
Also please send me any confessionals you may have!

Good Luck!
3311 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE

I'm surprised but ya never know with Turney..

2. We are down to only 2 Vallon members, are they just gonna be wiped out or is a move going to be made?

TBD

Spur of the moment depiction since this was a surprise

A little of both tbh
3311 days 9 hours ago
terose

Bring it on!  Lol

With the way this is going, we r probably getting wiped out.

The same as always. What I feel is going to keep me safe.

Honestly like zyler said, it's both. But u have to be able to make big moves while still remaining loyal to ur alliance. It's a balancing game and at this point, nobody has made any moves.
3311 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C

Ridiculous......none of these immunity challenges are fair, they are all based off of luck

Yeah, tonight it will be or tim, and next time it will be the other

surviving

making big moves, but praslin dosnt understand that
3311 days ago
NJKoda1998
It's a bit of a surprise but I mean its the game. Not gonna complain about it.

You can never be 100% sure of whats going to happen. But I think my alliance has proved we know what we want to do, and we are going to continue with our plan.

Who has been trying to throw me under the bus for the past couple votes, who can I trust (as always), and making sure I survive this vote tonight.

Both are equally important but because there was a minority coming into the merge there is this massive dark cloud over the game that because nobody from Praslin has flipped to give the Vallon's extra time to make a move and possibly win the whole game (which they will win if one of them gets to the end because they've got a jury of people who were in their alliance and the underdog story of going into a merge in the minority, being in a minority most if not all of the game, yet still getting to the end). And that since nobody is willing to make that move, we are all terrible players for not flipping.
3310 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
1. What do you think about this double Tribal Council twist? I hate you jk I guess it's fine I would of prefered a regular immunity challenge next but grats to Zyler for buying the bottle
2. We are down to only 2 Vallon members, are they just gonna be wiped out or is a move going to be made? It's survivor anything can happen but I think everyone knows the logical decision here
3. What do you base your vote on tonight? Why? Who majority of the cast wants out
For me it's staying loyal I value friendship over a online game win although I would love to win
I refuse to be that much of a try hard. A big move isn't always the most logical decision.
3310 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*sits*
3310 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
I'll go tally the votes

*Walks to Voting Area and Retrieves Urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3310 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
this is my time
3310 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
*No One Stands*

Alright then, I'll read the votes...
*Opens Urn and Pulls Out Parchment*
3310 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*sits*
3310 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
*Unfolds Parchment and Reveals Vote*
First Vote...
Jacob
3310 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Nick
3310 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Jacob

Thats 2 votes Jacob, 1 vote Nick
3310 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
bats an eyelash
3310 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Nick

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!