This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: Tribal Council #13 (Anse Royale)

Topic » Episode 11: Tribal Council #13..

3312 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Come In On Guys!

*Anse Royale Walks In*

Welcome to Tribal Council, here you will pay for you past actions in the game, and vote someone out of your tribe...

Now let's get down to to business, I have a few questions to ask you before I read the votes:

1. Now that we are down to Final 7, what becomes more important keep alliances around or getting rid of jury threats?
2. With only one member of Vallon left in the game, will this Tribal Council mark the end to the Pangonging or will the job get finished?
3. What do you base your vote on tonight? Why?
4. How does the thought of the jury impact your game? Do you think about them when you are making decisions or is it just an after thought?

With that said, it is time to vote...You CANNOT vote for Nick. Everyone else is fair game.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please Skype me or PM me your votes. You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 8:59 PM PST (11:59 PM EST) to vote. If I get all the votes early, then I will read the votes early.
You are allowed to change your vote ONCE the entire season, so make sure you are certain before you vote.
Also please send me any confessionals you may have!

Good Luck!
3312 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Tyler is banned from posting for 24 hours
3312 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
1. Now that we are down to Final 7, what becomes more important keep alliances around or getting rid of jury threats?
The latter.

2. With only one member of Vallon left in the game, will this Tribal Council mark the end to the Pangonging or will the job get finished?
Tim is a big jury threat which justifies the continuation of a pagonging but there's always room for someone to make a move if they pleased.

A collection of jury management and what I think can help get me to Finals.

4. How does the thought of the jury impact your game? Do you think about them when you are making decisions or is it just an after thought?
At this point, I'm definitely thinking about the Jury. I'm sure a lot of the jury equally dislikes all of us though so I don't think the Jury as a whole are impacting things as much as they usually would.
3312 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
Why is he banned from posting?
3312 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
It's my way of censoring him.

Posting stupid answers or trying to be "controversial" just wont fly
3312 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
lmao I'm not surprised.
3312 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Both are always equally important. You always need to consider both factors when voting in this game Andrew. I think tonight however, we all know whats going to happen.

Most likely the pagong'ing will be completed.

Who can I trust. Whose in my alliance. What is my best path to Final Tribal.

You definitely need to be thinking about the Jury, this late into the game. The Jury right now however seems to really dislike all of us here, so they haven't become as impactful as they normally are, just because of the circumstances this game has been following.
3312 days ago
terose

At this point it's time to get rid of threats. If u don't start now, then when will u?

It looks like it's gonna be me tonight. They r all very straightforward with me about what's going to happen. I won't be shocked.

Who I want out of the game.

I think about it. Although The person I vote for never goes home so...
3312 days ago
NJKoda1998
*sits*
3312 days ago
sosyomomma
*sits*
3312 days ago
turney1805
I'll go tally the votes

*Walks to Voting Area and Retrieves Urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3312 days ago
turney1805
*No One Stands*

Alright then, I'll read the votes...
*Opens Urn and Pulls Out Parchment*
3312 days ago
Patrick319
*bats eyelash*
3312 days ago
turney1805
*Unfolds Parchment and Reveals Vote*
First Vote...
Tim
3312 days ago
turney1805
*Unfolds Parchment and Reveals Vote*
Zyler
3312 days ago
Patrick319
*side eye*

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!