This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

Topic » Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

3302 days 20 hours ago
turney1805

-- FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL --

Let's bring in the members of the Jury.. Anthony, Skyler, Dana, Jacob, Andrew, Zyler, Patrick, and Nick, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Derek, Tim, and Wyatt.. You have Outwitted, Outplayed and Outlasted the seventeen others in this game, but now your fate is in the hands of the Jury of 8, who will decide the winner of this game.

The Jurors will listen to your speeches, ask questions, and then cast their votes for a winner.
All votes must be cast by Saturday 5 PM EST (8 PM EST).

A tie will be resolved with a tiebreaker vote from Ami, the 13th place boot (because Nikki was evacuated).
As they are just a substitute Juror, they will not get to be involved in the questioning, but will be able to read the forum and cast their vote.

Let's get started!
3302 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ok I’ll keep this pretty basic.

Coming into this game I really liked my tribe. I told turney exactly who I wanted to align with off the bat and who I didn’t and luckily for me everyone I wanted to work with wanted to work with me as well. I was immediate placed in two alliances “duel 2” alliance (Zyler, Andrew, Patrick) and a unnamed alliance (Patrick, Derek, nick, Nikki) between those two groups (with Patrick) lead to very one sided premerge votes. I was never in a position of harm nor was anybody I was friends with was ever in danger.

Once merge hit I wanted to keep the tribe intact for a pagong which was easy since I was in both alliances and everybody thought they were in the majority within the majority which is why nobody flipped to vallon as there numbers dwindled it made no sense to anybody. I believe having everyone believe they were dictating the game really helped amass no votes until the final 4. It made no sense for me to flip to vallon to make a move because it wasn’t a logically move.

Terose however was somebody who I’ve been friends with for around a year now was in need of help. I kept the target off of him at merge by making sure all other vallon members went before him, after making imo a mistake at the first merge tribal. I told him it would be best to lay low and to continuously vote for his tribe. I always told Tim the vote so he knew he was staying over all vallon members and in the meantime found an idol.

I had told Andrew I had a idol so when he played an idol I was shocked and figured that he may of actually of been playing me so we voted Andrew (split with zyler). Zyler was by far the person in the final 7 that I had talked the least bit one on one so I wanted to vote him next and most people agreed however I knew Patrick was up to something and Tim was responding a tad sketchy so I knew something was up so I tried to hold off my vote in case Derek or I was the target luckily Patrick wasn’t going to rocks.

At final 5 I still wanted Tim to continue going far. I knew strategically it was a awful decision but he is my friend and I wasn’t going to vote him out. Our alliance was pretty well hidden imo so when Patrick decided to give immunity I decided to vote him out as the swing vote. Personally I’ve known Patrick for longer than Nick but after the final 6 vote I really couldn’t trust him any longer along with that Patrick and I played similar games so it helped him going out strategically as well. I played my idol since it was the final time but luckily got no vote that’s tribal. Final 4 was interesting tbh I thought I had immunity in the bag but Tim pulled out a win. If tim hadn’t won it would have been a 2-2 tie. Luckily i talked Derek into not voting me which got me to the f3.

I kept tim because he is my friend, once again I know it wasn’t a good move because most likely vallon will vote for him because he made it here. I do however think I played the best overall game. I was never in danger, always active, only got one vote the entire game, voted in majority and helped keep a tribe strong at merge. I feel like my game was the best overall but I can understand and accept why a jury member may believe Tim or Derek played a better game. I had a great time playing with all of you. Best of luck to Derek and Tim, I’ll be happy regardless of the result.
3302 days 18 hours ago
bryjow123
Ok I’ll keep this pretty basic.

Coming into this game I really liked my tribe. I told turney exactly who I wanted to align with off the bat and who I didn’t and luckily for me everyone I wanted to work with wanted to work with me as well. I was immediate placed in two alliances “duel 2” alliance (Zyler, Andrew, Patrick) and a unnamed alliance (Patrick, Wyatt, nick, Nikki) between those two groups (with Patrick) lead to very one sided premerge votes. I was never in a position of harm nor was anybody I was friends with was ever in danger.

Once merge hit I wanted to keep the tribe intact for a pagong which was easy since I was in both alliances and everybody thought they were in the majority within the majority which is why nobody flipped to vallon as there numbers dwindled it made no sense to anybody. I believe having everyone believe they were dictating the game really helped amass no votes until the final 4. It made no sense for me to flip to vallon to make a move because it wasn’t a logically move.

Terose however was somebody who I’ve been friends with for around a year now was in need of help. I kept the target off of him at merge by making sure all other vallon members went before him, after making imo a mistake at the first merge tribal. I told him it would be best to lay low and to continuously vote for his tribe. I always told Tim the vote so he knew he was staying over all vallon members and in the meantime found an idol.

I had told Andrew I had a idol so when he played an idol I was shocked and figured that he may of actually of been playing me so we voted Andrew (split with zyler). Zyler was by far the person in the final 7 that I had talked the least bit one on one so I wanted to vote him next and most people agreed however I knew Patrick was up to something and Tim was responding a tad sketchy so I knew something was up so I tried to hold off my vote in case Wyatt or I was the target luckily Patrick wasn’t going to rocks.

At final 5 I still wanted Tim to continue going far. I knew strategically it was a awful decision but he is my friend and I wasn’t going to vote him out. Our alliance was pretty well hidden imo so when Patrick decided to give immunity I decided to vote him out as the swing vote. Personally I’ve known Patrick for longer than Nick but after the final 6 vote I really couldn’t trust him any longer along with that Patrick and I played similar games so it helped him going out strategically as well. I played my idol since it was the final time but luckily got no vote that’s tribal. Final 4 was interesting tbh I thought I had immunity in the bag but Tim pulled out a win. If tim hadn’t won it would have been a 2-2 tie. Luckily i talked Wyatt into not voting me which got me to the f3.

I kept tim because he is my friend, once again I know it wasn’t a good move because most likely vallon will vote for him because he made it here. I do however think I played the best overall game. I was never in danger, always active, only got one vote the entire game, voted in majority and helped keep a tribe strong at merge. I feel like my game was the best overall but I can understand and accept why a jury member may believe Tim or Wyatt played a better game. I had a great time playing with all of you. Best of luck to Wyatt and Tim, I’ll be happy regardless of the result.
3302 days 18 hours ago
bryjow123
Wyatt are you fucking kidding me? You ask to see my speech through Skype then post it before me.

Yup. Should have voted you out, can't believe you would steal my speech.
3302 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
outwit, outplay or outlast
3302 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
DEREK AND WYATT -One of you is the greatest mastermind in this game, the other is a fake. I want a screenshot of the skype message so I know who wrote the speech.

To the person who copied the speech - You did nothing, and even know you cant come up with your own jury speech. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

To the person who did - I came to you on several occasions trying to get you to flip honestly believing that you were on the bottom of the totem poll and Nicks little puppet, and I literally wanted to throw a brick at my head because you were so dumb that you couldnt see you were clearly the bottm. But after reaidng your speech I'm actually shocked! YOU are the reason Praslin stuck together because you made every individual feel like they were on top. Never have I ever seen this startegy and my gosh is it a good one. I couldnt for the life of me work out why Praslin stuck together, and I finally can understand that it is because of you! You were the king pin of this game and everyone else on Praslin couldnt see that. On top of that, you at least fooled me into thinking you were just going with the flo, but you were the one calling the shots though! For that, I applaud your marvolous gameplay.

But _______, one mistake is all it takes to fuck up a masterpiece, and unfortunately, you made the mistake of bringing Tim. My question to you is Why did you think it was a good idea to bring Tim so far? I mean, I get he is your friend outside o fthis game but is their any strategic reason? Because looking at it from my perspective, There are 5 Vallon jurors (which is a majority in itself) that will most likely all vote for the sole vallon finalist, but only 4 praslin jurors that may not or may not split their votes between the two praslin finalists. Imo youd have a much better chance of winning had nick/patrick been here. I get Tim had immunity, but there were plenty of times he wernt.

Thats all (BTW good job on bringing a goat and PS i wouldnt write something this long if i didnt respect your game)

Tim! I have no idea how you did it but you made it here. I so want to be were you are but Im equally as glad we got one vallon represantative in the final! I do have one question for you though. How much of your game do you base off of luck? _______ may not havefelt the need to protect you and you might have left when I did, or when Dana did, or when any of us Vallon went if you catch my drift. So basically, tell me how you rlied on your strategic ability to get from the merge to here (I dont need to know about premerge)

Tim, ______, I see a very close race between two very worthy competitiors, so good luck
3302 days 17 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
@jacob i wrote the speech Derek is just making a joke. You can tell by the fact that i played a idol at final 5.
--------------------------------------------------------
I guess ill answer what you asked both of us. y question to you is Why did you think it was a good idea to bring Tim so far? I mean, I get he is your friend outside o fthis game but is their any strategic reason? Because looking at it from my perspective, There are 5 Vallon jurors (which is a majority in itself) that will most likely all vote for the sole vallon finalist, but only 4 praslin jurors that may not or may not split their votes between the two praslin finalists. Imo youd have a much better chance of winning had nick/patrick been here.

There was a strategic reason as long as Tim was in the game, i was never going anywhere at all. Any time I wanted tim to leave he could of left. Zyler/Andrew wanted him out to finish the pagong, tyler and nick were annoyed he made final 5 as well so it could of happene if i wanted to be disloyal. I don't like to lie to my friends, this is the first survivor game i've played with him in a year and I wanted him to do well. I value friendship over a online game. I realize i will most likely lose because of this but thats my reasoning. I hope i answered your questions feel free to ask more if you wish.
3302 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*stands up before the Final 3*
Alright, lets do this.

Tim- You were a sheep. That was it. The only reason Praslin took you so far was because you were the least threatening out of everyone on Vallon. And once everyone from Vallon was gone, you sheeped Myself, Derek, and Wyatt to the Final 4. The only reason you are even sitting in this Final 3, is because you showed that you either have no life or considered this game the most important thing you've ever done in your entire life, by doing 23 hours at the Final Immunity Challenge. You have the absolute worst odds of getting my vote tonight. I have no questions for you. You don't deserve to win this game in my opinion, because the people who win Survivor, are the ones who played the best game, and you by far did not even come close to playing the games that Wyatt and Derek did.

Derek- You and I were partners in crime this entire game. We ultimately ran this entire game. What makes me sick however is that you went on and on about we were finally going to get to be in a Final Tribal together after Bingo's. I considered you a genuine friend, but now, I almost want to compare you to Dan from Survivor 30.....one of the most disgusting people to ever play Survivor. I do commend your social and strategic games however, as they were well. My only question for you is to explain your entire strategic and social game to me. Vote by vote, including my vote off.

Wyatt- You I and met through this game. I'd seen you play in a lot of other survivors, and knew you were a threat from the beginning. We became friends throughout this game, and you were the only one here to have the decency to tell me you were writing my name down, which I appreciate, because that shows we might actually be friends after this. The only problem I have with voting for you tonight is I dont really know your game. So I want you to explain to me how you Outplayed (Physical Game), Outwit (Strategic Game), and Outlasted (Social) in this game. I want every possible detail. I don't care if it takes an entire page to give me the answer I desire, give me everything.
-----
My Vote tonight is between Wyatt and Derek. Tim, sorry, but they played the game 10x better than you did.
3302 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I guess I will go first.....

Wyatt- Don't you feel that some do your "moves" in this game pissed off your "allies" enough to where they won't vote for you?

Derek- Yeah bye, I forgot you were even in this game

Tim- It's funny, you went from being on the tribe that Praslin was voting out one by one to the person I'm most likely voting for
3302 days 12 hours ago
terose
Alright. Here it goes. I'll post my speech then get to answering questions.

So premerge I formed an alliance of 6. It consisted of myself, Jacob, skyler, Dana, Anthony, and Guigi. We ran that premerge, with the exception of Guigi once she became inactive. Once merge came we knew we were down in numbers. I wanted to go far with them. I also had an alliance with Wyatt from day 1. He kept me safe, and even though he would've never went home, I kept his name from being written down by vallon. I knew that I wasn't going home because of my relationship with Wyatt. Was I some powerhouse player who controlled who went home? No. I knew that that wasn't the game that I was able to play in this season. Not because I'm incapable. But because I knew I didn't have the numbers. I unfortunately knew who was going home at every tribal. Yes I tried to get people to flip, but I knew that it didn't work. Even though I knew who was going home, I never voted out my fellow vallon. They were my loves and I refused to vote them out. <3

I knew that some people would see me as a sheep. But if you have seen me in other games, u would know that I do make big moves. This game I decided that I didn't need to be the one leading it all. I was going to be patient and watch everyone else go after each other. I wasn't in any danger, so there was no need for me to go and put a target on my back. I watched people fight it out. I also feel like it says something about me because i, at almost every tribal, voted in minority. Now I know this isn't normally looked at as a good thing. But other than 2 occasions (correct me if I'm wrong) I was in minority yet still somehow managed to get here. I think that that also says something.

I know that I'm forgetting to mention some stuff, and it'll come to me later. So I'll post it then. But for now ask any questions u may have. I love all of you.
3302 days 12 hours ago
terose
Jacob, I don't really feel like my game was based off of luck tbh. I didn't go out because of my relationship with Wyatt. It wasn't cuz they just randomly chose people, but because an alliance that I had kept me safe. I was also kept here cuz (unless people were lying) people really liked me in this game. I wasn't an aggressive player like I normally am. And I think that people felt like they could actually talk to me. So when it came down to it, they were fine keeping me.
3302 days 12 hours ago
terose
Nick u can say what u want. I wasn't a sheep. I did play my own game. Like I said, u can't really call me a sheep when I never voted with majority. I didn't want to vote with u all. I wanted to show that I can do whatever I want, not just follow u all. I honestly tried getting u out on multiple occasions. However Wyatt and Derek was ur saving grace.
3302 days 12 hours ago
terose
Zyler thank u so much. I will say that I did want to work with u when u went out. Nick screwed that vote up when he didn't vote for me. (Never thought I would say that lol) and when Patrick didn't want to go to rocks (which I don't blame him) I knew that there was nothing I could do.

Jacob, if you're reading this I will say that I might have found a bit of luck that I had. When zyler got voted out, he sent a message to everyone that might've been what screwed Patrick's game. I was lucky that zyler didn't call me out in that mail like he did Patrick. I was in the same boat as Patrick, but I luckily wasn't on zylers hit list. Lol

There was a lot of stuff that happened behind the scenes. I talked to every single person in this game.
3302 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
@nick

Social- I had potentially more connection than anybody in the game. Tim and Derek both told me everything that they knew while the game was in play, I basically reciprocated the same amount if info. Add that to really solid bonds with Patrick, you, Andrew I knew everything that happened in the a game. Every vote I will tell turney exactly how I felt the vote would go and who would vote who and I was right a cast majority of time. These social bonds prepared me for anything that came my way in the game. I would generally give tests to certain individuals to see if they were with me as they said they were by saying similar info that they had told my alliance member and judging by there reaction I knew if they were with me or not. Add that to the fact I only got 1 vote the entire game I think my social game was pretty solid.

Strategy- I stated it earlier that I was in two alliances within praslin. Both if these alliances you were not in. I believe I was part of the glue that kept praslin together as vallon attempted to make moves. I always recommend that we split the votes and that was generally to paint a target on the next person to go so nobody would want to get me out since they had already pissed one player off, here's a example we split the votes between Dana and Jacob for the next vote I hammer home that Jacob will remember we voted him last tribal and will never forget it thus making it a clear choice that we vote him out next. I only did this when I thought someone might flip. I don't think I was a mastermind or anything but I definitely think I gave a lot of the ideas of what needed to go down and luckily I was working with people who were very smart and were on the same page.

Physical- not going to spend much time on this because honestly you did better in physical IMO. Other than the last Enderence immunity I don't think I did much better than you at any challenge.
3302 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
I have no questions. Congrats to all finalists. I don't regret giving Tim immunity at Final 5. He is a very nice guy and deserved it :) #teamVallon
3302 days 10 hours ago
terose
Thanks Patrick!! <3

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!