This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Welcome to Uruguay

Topic » Episode 1: Welcome to Uruguay

3217 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

This is TTRS Challenge 34: Free Agents! I am excited to have you all here and I cannot wait to see how this game plays out. Right now, there are 30 of you in this game, however I can guarantee that most of you will be eliminated before the Final Mission even occurs. Before we can get into the first mission, there are a few things that I need to reveal or explain:

1. Before each mission, I will reveal what type of mission you will be competing in. Remember, this season, you can be split into teams, pairs, or individuals during any given mission. If you are playing in teams or pairs, I will use a chatzy to determine the team captains. Anyone can be drafted as a team captain at any point, and the number of team captains will be determined by the number of teams needed for any given mission.

If you are selected as a team captain, then you will be required to send me TWO lists, one ranking all the Veterans and one ranking all the Rookies/One-Timers (or one list in certain situations). Fail to give me a list before the start time of the mission, and you will be SEVERELY PENALIZED.

2. We have a TWIST this season, and I will reveal more about this twist before the start of the next mission, but for right now I need you all to do 1 thing for me:

I need everyone to send me two lists (one for the Veterans/one for the Rookies-One Timers). In each list, you will put 1 as your FAVORITE person in that group and 15 as your LEAST FAVORITE. Do NOT rank yourself, so your group will only have 14 in your list. I need this by tomorrow 7 PM PST (10 PM EST). If you fail to send in this list, then let me just put it this way, I will be seeing you in the draw.

And on that note...
3217 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
With that said, it is time to announce the team captains!

For this mission you will be competing in 3 teams of 10

Join me here
http://us19.chatzy.com/89398792470455
Password 1: mission1
3217 days 21 hours ago
bad18life
If the challenge is at 10 EST tomorrow then I can't make it. I have to go to work at 4am and get up at 3.
3217 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
INSTRUCTIONS

EVERYONE: Not matter if you are a team captain or not, I need you ALL to send me your least ranking each person within their group based on how much you LIKE them. I will NOT reveal these rankings. Everyone must have TWO lists, one ranking Veterans and one ranking Rookies/One-Timers. Do NOT include yourself in the list. Remember, you are giving your 1 to the person you like the MOST.

ANDREA, BRANDON, AND CARSON ONLY: As Team Captains, you will be making the teams, and for that I need two lists from you in addition to the two lists for the twist. If you want to use your twist list for this you can. You must send me two lists ranking the Veterans in one and the Rookies/One-Timers in another. You will give a 1 to the person you want MOST on your team. Once I get all of your lists, I will do a random selection process.

Now I have class and a meeting tomorrow, so I will not be home until late, because of that, your first mission will be NON-LIVE and last for about 22 hours.

I need these tasks by MONDAY 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) or expect to be punished.

Good Luck!
3217 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
BYEEEEEEEEEE SHAWNPAT WAS REPLACED
3217 days 20 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
omg!!
3217 days 20 hours ago
pikachu142
FINALLY WE  ARE STARTING!
3217 days 20 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
better get writing my list
3217 days 18 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
andrew why are you giving me so many tasks to do
3217 days 18 hours ago
Darrenn____
yass lemme start writing
3217 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
oh hi, if anybody wants to talk, I'm available on skype @ thenumber1killer
3217 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
My Skype is aiwfwyattroh
3217 days 18 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
my skype is  lamont.lamar
3217 days 18 hours ago
pikachu142
my skype is pikachu142.tengaged but i already have most of y'all added from the duel LOL
3217 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
3217 days 16 hours ago
Glinda

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!