This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Mission

Topic » Episode 1: Mission

3195 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to your first mission, here in the beautiful country of Uruguay. For this mission, you will be competing in 3 TEAMS OF 10, each team having 5 VETERANS and 5 ROOKIES/ONE-TIMERS. As earlier revealed, the team captains are ANDREA, BRANDON, and CARSON.

The team captains sent me their lists, and based on their lists, here at the teams for this mission:

Team Andrea (Wearing Purple)
Anoreoz897 (Adam)
awwsum11 (Eric A)
BlakeIsBack (Blake)
blueu22 (Chris B)
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
HipposUnite (Lionel)
IceIceBaby (Andrea)
jman96 (Jordan)
LaFierceBrittany2 (Brittany)
leemontgomery_0 (Lee)

Team Brandon (Wearing Yellow)
aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt)
brandonljw (Brandon)
CharlotteArnold (Monica)
Darrenn____ (Darren)
Glinda (Gemma)
Jordonk (Jordon)
lamontlamar1998 (Monty)
nbkiller (Nick)
Survivorgame1 (Paul)
Zinger (Jack)

Team Carson (Wearing Black)
Alyxandra (Alexandra)
bad18life (TJ)
CarsonWorld (Carson)
CharlieBibi (Felix)
Chris1080 (Chris C)
doubledarefan01 (Nels)
EM002 (Eric M)
KingGeek (AJ)
pikachu142 (Zach)
Willam (Willam)

This mission will start tomorrow 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) and will last for 24 hours. I will post it when I wake up tomorrow morning to give you all time to ask any questions before I have to leave for class.

I will NOT be on when this mission starts or stop, so I do expect you all to start of stop yourselves at the appropriate time. If you go over the time given, I will just punish the people who did not follow my instructions.
3195 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Hugs Black team*
Yay we got this guys Im so happy with my picks!
3195 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
me
3195 days 6 hours ago
pikachu142
yay go black!
3195 days 6 hours ago
Darrenn____
Go yellow team!
3195 days 6 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
*pust on Yellow shirt* lets do this
3195 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
MISSION #1

The name of this mission is "Bridge to Success".

For this mission, each team will be given their own "bridge" (thread). HOWEVER, the rungs on the bridge have been taken off, meaning you will need to build a human bridge.

STEP BREAK DOWN: Here is how this mission will work

Step 1: At the start, you will take turns posting *LAYS DOWN ON BRIDGE*. You must post the exact phrase. If you do not post the exact phrase, then you will have fallen into the water below and everyone will need to get off the bridge and restart.

Step 2: Once you have at least 5 people on the bridge as rungs, then the 6th person may post *RUNS ACROSS BRIDGE*. Once the 6th person goes across, the follow needs to happen:

-First person to lay down will need to run across, followed by the second, so on and so on, until the last person who laid down to form your bridge runs across. IMPORTANT: After the 6th person goes, you must go in the order you laid down. If you go out of order, then you will only earn 1 point for that bridge, and you must start a new bridge.

Step 3: After everyone who laid down on the bridge has gone across, then you may go back to Step 1 and start again.

HOW IS THE WINNER DETERMINED?:

For each person who successfully crosses the bridge in any given run, you will earn 1 point. As long as everyone goes across in the order you laid down (after the first person crosses), you will earn at least 6 points.

The instructions say that the 6th person may cross after 5 people have laid down, but if your team has more people online, then you can have more people lay down. Just remember, that 1 person cant lay down as they have to be the first to cross the bridge.

Remember: You must cross in the order you laid down. The first to lay down must cross after your remaining player has already gone across.

Any bridges that are restarted will earn a score of 0.

EXAMPLE:
A team has Audrey, Austin, Clay, Da'Vonne, John, and Vanessa

Da'Vonne lays down on the bridge first
Austin lays down second on the bridge
Audrey lays down third on the bridge
Vanessa lays down fourth on the bridge
Clay lays down fifth on the bridge

Since there are 6 people present on this team, John cannot lay down and has to be the first person to cross. After he crosses, then Da'Vonne has to cross, followed by Austin, then Audrey, Vanessa, and lastly Clay. Once Clay crosses then they can make a new bridge.

Had John crossed the bridge then someone other than Da'Vonne crosses after him, then the bridge would only earn 1 point and they would have to make a new bridge.

Now if they were doing this and Audrey failed to post the EXACT phrase, then they would have to restart the bridge and take a score of 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The team with the most points at the end of 24 hours will win this mission and be safe for the episode. They will also vote in 1 Veteran and 1 Rookie/One-Timer from the 2nd Place team.

The team that comes in last will be participating in the draw.

This mission will start tomorrow 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) and will last for 24 hours. I will post it when I wake up tomorrow morning to give you all time to ask any questions before I have to leave for class.

I will NOT be on when this mission starts or stop, so I do expect you all to start of stop yourselves at the appropriate time. If you go over the time given, I will just punish the people who did not follow my instructions.
3195 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
BTW when I say tomorrow, I mean TUESDAY. Sorry,Im from the West Coast.
3195 days ago
awwsum11
Someone from Andrea's team message me when 3PM comes along, so that I can help, :)
3194 days 23 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
#Team Yellow ill be one of the players

Do we make our own team thread at that time or are you making it before hand
3194 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I think we can slay this :P
3194 days 21 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Leggo
3194 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Monty, I will be making them before I go to class, but you cannot start until the time I gave you
3194 days 18 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
okay thxs
3194 days 18 hours ago
blueu22
but there r 10 people

so are only 6 competing or something im confused
3194 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
@Chris 6 is the MINIMUM number of people you need to have to compete. If you have more people on to play, then you may use more people.

I just give you a minimum

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!