This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: Draw/Elimination Challenge

Topic » Episode 11: Draw/Elimination..

3164 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Draw and Elimination Challenge!

Tonight we will be doing the Draw, where we will find out who will be the last two people participating in the Elimination Challenge.

The Elimination Challenge will take place at a time agreed upon by the people in the Elimination.

Good Luck!
3164 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
can we do it now
3164 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
3164 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
can it not be the luck one thx
3164 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
hola
3164 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
no lets do luck
3164 days 19 hours ago
EM002
Lmao Chris is feeling lucky

Luckily, so am I :)
3164 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
im not feeling lucky whatsoever
3164 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
it's just the only thing i can beat jacob in
3164 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THE DRAW

BOBROCKS333 (Jacob) drew the Kill Card for the Veterans

ELIMINATION

blueu22 (Chris B) vs. BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)
3164 days 19 hours ago
EM002
Very true
3164 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
u however cant beat anyone in anything eric which is why you'll be losing the final against nick
3164 days 19 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Good luck Jacob!
*Wearing Jacob's challenge jersey to show my support*
3164 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Elimination Challenge!

The name of this game is “Kickoff”

In this challenge, each player will be trying to knock their opponent off their pedestal to score a point. However, you will be doing this by kicking each other, in honor of the prominent martial arts tradition in South America. For the sake of this challenge, you have three options:

-Roundhouse Kick (High)
-Push Kick (Middle)
-Calf Kick (Low)

Outcomes:
-If you Roundhouse Kick while your opponent Push Kicks, then you will knock your opponent out of their senses causing them to fall off of their pedestal, scoring a point.
-If you Push Kick while your opponent Calf Kicks, then you will push your opponent off their pedestal and into the mud, scoring a point.
-If you Calf Kick while your opponent Roundhouse Kicks, then you will cause your opponent to lose their balance and fall of their pedestal, scoring a point.

If you both send the same option for a round, then you will both fall off your pedestals, but no one will earn a point.

The first person to score 3 points or the person with the most points at the end of 7 Rounds will win this challenge, and remain in the game. Loser goes home.

If there is no clear winner after 7 Rounds, then we will go into a Sudden Death Luck Tiebreaker.
3164 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
oh joy
3164 days 19 hours ago
EM002
Well, I just beat you at endurance :)

And I beat Alexandra :)

So try again :)

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!