This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13: Free Agents Final Mission

Topic » Episode 13: Free Agents Final..

3161 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Final Mission of the season, here in the beautiful country of Uruguay! We started this game with 30 people, and we are now down to 6 people remaining, as we had to say goodbye to Nick and Darren last episode. This the last Roadblock between you and being one of the winner's of Free Agents.

Welcome to your Final Mission!

This mission is a TIMED event, the winner will be the person with the lowest overall time in each tier. This final mission will be divided into two parts: INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM EVENTS. The individual sections are parts that you will do on your OWN, so you can schedule these when you are free. Team Events are sections that require you and your partner to be on at the same time, now because this was an individual season, you will be required to work with everyone in the opposite tier at one point during this mission.

There are a total of 3 Team Checkpoints and 1 Individual Checkpoint for this Final Mission, for each checkpoint your teammate will be randomly assigned, so don't worry about that.

For the Team Checkpoints, you will complete them on a "live race format", meaning that once you choose to start, your time will begin. You and your partner must stay online for the ENTIRETY of that checkpoint, if you or your partner log off for more than 7 minutes during any given checkpoint, the partner who logged off will be issued a 15 minute time penalty while the other partner will be issued a 7 minute time penalty.

As the for the Individual Checkpoints, once you choose to start, you CANNOT pause for any reason, so you need to make sure you can stay on for the entire process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE CHECKPOINTS

TEAM CHECKPOINT #1: Spam
TEAM CHECKPOINT #2: Speed
TEAM CHECKPOINT #3: Puzzle/Teamwork

INDIVIDUAL LEG: Logic, Screenshot Challenge, and Luck
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this Final Mission, I need at least 24 hours advance notice as to when you plan to do any checkpoints. If you schedule a time and miss that time, you can reschedule but at a cost of a time penalty of at least 15 minutes.

Please know that although I am amazing, I cannot do more than one team or person at a time, unless you really want to have a slower time.

Also know that I host Big Brother everyday at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST), so that one hour block is off limits.

You may begin this Final Mission on SUNDAY, if this changes, I will let you know, but it should be ready by then.

Let's see how it goes with schedule then I will set a deadline.

Good Luck!
3161 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
TEAMS FOR EACH TEAM CHECKPOINT

TEAM CHECKPOINT #1: Spam
EM002 (Eric M)/awwsum11 (Eric A)
CharlieBibi (Felix)/CarsonWorld (Carson)
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)/HipposUnite (Lionel)

TEAM CHECKPOINT #2: Speed
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)/awwsum11 (Eric A)
EM002 (Eric M)/CarsonWorld (Carson)
CharlieBibi (Felix)/HipposUnite (Lionel)

TEAM CHECKPOINT #3: Puzzle/Teamwork
CharlieBibi (Felix)/awwsum11 (Eric A)
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)/CarsonWorld (Carson)
EM002 (Eric M)/HipposUnite (Lionel)
3161 days 22 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Claps and hugs everyone*
Shit's getting real
3158 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
SCHEDULED

BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)/HipposUnite (Lionel)- WEDNESDAY @ 5 PM PST (8 PM EST)
3154 days 13 hours ago
Chris1080
Okay it's been like 3 days can we have an update about where everyone's at?
3154 days 12 hours ago
EM002
Idk about anyone else but I'm quote busy right now. I'm hoping to not be busy this weekend but idk
3154 days 6 hours ago
HipposUnite
I think only me and Jacob have gone? Not 100% sure
3154 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
Lol
3151 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
UPDATE

TEAM CHECKPOINTS
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)/HipposUnite (Lionel)- Checkpoint 1 Completed

INDIVIDUAL LEG
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)- All Complete
EM002 (Eric M)- Only Luck Portion Complete

I hate to do this, but my nice approach to completing this mission is just not working, so I am giving you all a deadline

You have until SUNDAY 2 PM PST (5 PM EST) to complete this mission. Any parts not completed will be issued a penalty.
3151 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Oh and at this point, I'm dropping the 24 hour notice, please just get things done LOL
3151 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
Poor Turney, :/
3148 days 5 hours ago
Chris1080
Is this almost over yet?
3147 days 3 hours ago
CharlotteArnold
Rooting for Lionel, Eric A, Jacob And Felix
3147 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
UPDATE

TEAM CHECKPOINTS
EM002 (Eric M)/awwsum11 (Eric A)- Checkpoint 1 Completed

INDIVIDUAL LEG
EM002 (Eric M)- Luck/Screenshot
HipposUnite (Lionel)- Luck

So for those of you who have tried to a challenge with me, I am sorry for my lack of response. I have not been feeling well this week.

I know this keeps dragging out but I am giving one last extension due to me being out of commission.

You have until TUESDAY 8:30 PM PST (11:30 PM EST) to complete this mission. Any parts not completed will be issued a penalty.

And Im not joking this is the LAST extension that I am giving. I need to move on to the next season already, as do all the viewers.
3146 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
thank god
3144 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
UPDATE

TEAM CHECKPOINTS
EM002 (Eric M)/awwsum11 (Eric A)- Checkpoint 1 Completed

BOBROCKS333 (Jacob)/awwsum11 (Eric A)- Checkpoint 2 Completed

EM002 (Eric M)/HipposUnite (Lionel)- Checkpoint 3 Completed

INDIVIDUAL LEG
CharlieBibi (Felix)- All Complete
EM002 (Eric M)- All Complete

HipposUnite (Lionel)- All Complete

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!