This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Elimination Challenge

Topic » Episode 3: Elimination..

3125 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Elimination Challenge!

The two people voted in on each team will come here to compete in a challenge that will determine their fate in this game. The rule is simple, win and you stay in the game, lose and you go home for good.

For the episode the following people are competing in the elimination as the prescribed match ups:

Jkjkjk15 (Jake K)/Steven7 (Steven) vs. Ethan000 (Ethan)/mysterygame2 (Nolan)

Elimination challenges will be done LIVE, unless otherwise stated. Competitors need to agree on a time to compete the challenge within the given time, if a compromise a non live challenge will be issued.

Here is your elimination challenge...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The name of this game is “Target Practice”

In this challenge, your team will be a spamming a poll. However, there is a catch.

Each team will be given their own poll, with multiple options. Your goal is get your “target option” to be closest to 50.0% as possible. Once you are ready to start this challenge, PM me, and I will set up your poll. When your poll is up, you can begin spamming, you CANNOT close your poll until you have gotten at least 10 votes. Once you have gotten 10 votes, you can ask me to close it. How will you be scored?

I will take your time (ie from the time you started until you tell me to close it. From your base time, I will assess you any necessary penalties:

-For every vote you are below the 10 vote minimum, you will be issued a 2 minute penalty
-For every .1% off from the 50.0% required of your target option, you will be issued a 2 second time penalty

The team with the lowest time will win this challenge and remain in the game. Losers will go home.

IMPORTANT: You and your partner both need to be on to complete this challenge. If your partner isn't on, you can do this on your own for a 7 minute time penalty.

This challenge starts now and will last until Monday 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST), and your next team challenge will be at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) on Tuesday.

Good Luck!
3124 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
Walks in and prays*
3124 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Goodluck guys :s
3124 days 6 hours ago
Steven7
obviously you guys won, one of our people died before voting, gl though
3124 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm literally scared D:
3124 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Well let me start out by saying that you all did an amazing job with this challenge. It was a very close race, and I didn't have to issue any penalties, so yay on that!

But let's get down to it....

Jkjkjk15 (Jake K)/Steven7 (Steven)- 2 minutes and 31 seconds
Ethan000 (Ethan)/mysterygame2 (Nolan)- 1 minute and 7 seconds

*HITS GONG*

Congratulations Ethan and Nolan, you have won this Elimination and will remain in the game!

Jake K and Steven, it was a valiant effort but just not enough today. Your time in Japan is over, please say your good byes. It was a pleasure having you and I hope to see you in the future!
3124 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
YESSS!! *hugs Nolan*

*walks back to our mat*

*exhales*
3124 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
Phew Sorry Guys
3124 days 6 hours ago
Steven7
dont trust jake S

goodbye, that is all
3124 days 6 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
You don't go down with the ship, Steven.

You don't go down with the ship.
3124 days 6 hours ago
Steven7
If you had stayed, perhaps we wouldn't have gone down.

Regardless, lying about it was not the necessary route.
3124 days 6 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
If I had stayed, I'd be where you are now.

It had to be done.

And I'm sorry.
3124 days 6 hours ago
Steven7
Also I've been dying to say it, so watch out for Ethan and Newz, they've removed each other from their friends lists which is code for "we don't want you to know we're aligned"

But I do =)

gl everyone its been fun (kinda)
3124 days 6 hours ago
Steven7
there's 1 more of them too but I forget who
3124 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
c ya steven, not sad to see you go one bit tbh
3124 days 5 hours ago
Steven7
That's fine, lol

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!