This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Voting Room

Topic » Episode 5: Voting Room

3116 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Voting Room!

The Green Monkeys  have lost the challenge and therefore must vote in 2 members of their team to face elimination.

Here in the voting room, you will pay for your past actions, show your true colors, and most of all you will have to either make a great sacrifice or be a sacrifice.

Here is how this will work, each of you must vote in TWO members of YOUR team to face elimination. Each of you must MAIL me the name of the two people you want to vote into the elimination.

Now be warned, your votes will be REVEALED at the end of the given voting period.

The two people with the most votes will be up for elimination, and everyone else on their team will be safe. HOWEVER, if the vote ties, then the WINNING TEAM will vote in ANY two members of your team regardless if they got any votes or not.

You will have 24 HOURS TO VOTE. Fail to vote and I will issue you two self votes and a strike. Send in an invalid vote and you will get the self votes but no strike.

Once you vote you are LOCKED, you CANNOT change your vote, so make sure you are certain.

You have until tomorrow (Thursday) 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM EST) to mail me your votes.

Good Luck!
3115 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
VOTING RESULTS- GREEN TIGERS

andalarew_2231 (Andrew)- mysterygame2 (Nolan)/ShazamMcAmazing (Jake S)
GentlemanG (Ray)- Did Not Vote
MrMinaj (Matt)- mysterygame2 (Nolan)/ShazamMcAmazing (Jake S)
mysterygame2 (Nolan)- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)/MrMinaj (Matt)
ShazamMcAmazing (Jake S)- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)/MrMinaj (Matt)

VOTE COUNT

2- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)
2- GentlemanG (Ray)
2- MrMinaj (Matt)
2- mysterygame2 (Nolan)
2- ShazamMcAmazing (Jake S)
------------------------------------------------SAFE

First off, Ray failed to vote within the given time frame, so he has been issued two self votes and a strike. Two more strikes and he will be REMOVED from the game.

Second off, we have a tie, which means that now the decision carries over to the winning team, the Orange Monkeys.

Orange Monkeys, you have until tomorrow (Friday) 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM EST) to mail me your votes. You can vote for ANYONE on the Green Tigers.

Once you vote, you cannot change your vote.

Good Luck!
3115 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
Lol I forgot DEAD
Orange Monkeys give me a chance to live TY xo
3115 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
We vote for 1 person?
3115 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
You all vote in TWO people
3115 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
are the votes public like normal...
3115 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
always
3115 days 15 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Well looks like in going in :/
3115 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
My noms shouldn't come to a shock to the two.
3115 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
VOTING RESULTS- ORANGE MONKEY'S TIEBREAKER

bigben1996 (Ben)- GentlemanG (Ray)/MrMinaj (Matt)
EM002 (Eric)- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)/GentlemanG (Ray)
Ethan000 (Ethan)- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)/GentlemanG (Ray)
OldNewz (Newz)- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)/GentlemanG (Ray)
WitZ (James)- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)/GentlemanG (Ray)

VOTE COUNT

5- GentlemanG (Ray)
4- andalarew_2231 (Andrew)
------------------------------------------------SAFE
1- MrMinaj (Matt)

With that vote, Andrew and Ray will be competing in this Elimination Challenge. Everyone else is safe.

I will see you both at the Elimination.

Good Luck!
3114 days 21 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Thank you, Monkeys. That is much appreciated. :)
3114 days 19 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Ill remember newz and witz, even when i helped u both out

Thank you ben :)
3114 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
I'm sorry andrew, but you just helping me in a comp that im inexperienced in does not mean that i owe my whole game to you. I like you personally, but when the whole team is putting you in, there really is nothing that can be done.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!