This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 36: Big Brother Australia

Topic » Applications for TTRS 36: Big..

3069 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Applicants!

Thank you for your consideration to play in my 36th Season! This is a TTRS ROOKIE Season, meaning that ANYONE WHO HAS PLAYED 2 OR LESS SEASONS is welcome to apply. If you are interested in competing in this season, then you must fill out this application out in its entirety. This is your only chance to tell me about yourself, so please put effort into them and fill them out completely; ONE word answers will significantly decrease your chances of being cast.

Anyways, applications will be open for about a week, until a satisfactory number of applicants have been received. Good Luck!

-Turney1805

THE APPLICATION FORM:
http://goo.gl/forms/SjUzFhCUAS

For this season, the application will be done via a Google Form rather than having a separate private interview. Please make sure you put your best effort into the application as this is the only way you have to show me who you are and your level of dedication.

Good Luck!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!