This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2495 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Feel free to post all public confessionals here.

If you want to send a private confessional, they are not required but encouraged.  Just remember to add BOTH of your hosts, myself and turney1805.

In addition, for those with Skype, I am adding everyone who has one and if you all make skype chats for anything, add BOTH of your hosts, myself and turney1805.
2495 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
YAY! I made it. I'm so excited to find my match! I hope I won't get disappointed, but I promise that I will enjoy my journey here in the competition.
2495 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
Immediately I know clair isnt my match because I dont like asians
2495 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
I wonder who my perfect match is....(:
2494 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
This first challenge really gives me headache.
2494 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
This first challenge I want to show my potential matches that I won't be keeping secrets. Anyone who asks me what my answer is I immediately tell them. I told a bunch so far though no one told me any of theres at least they know I'm a honest guy. Honesty does mean a lot to me so hopefully my match is someone who is as honest as me.
2494 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
I think that I did really bad in this first challenge and it sucks because I really want to show everyone that i want to be here
2493 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
Everyone's like vote me but I don't want to vote them bc I obv deserve the trooth booth more than them :(*((((
2493 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
YAY! I won the first challenge. I'm so happy! I'm proud of myself. Now I'm on my way of finding my perfect match. About the truth booth, well I'd rather not to be voted to go there just to be disappointed. I voted for the couple who I think is not a perfect match at all. Just a strategic move.
2492 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
Kinda excited who's going to the truth booth. Kinda. Not really. Haha!
2492 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Me & *BLEEP* in this house rn

2492 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
I am really here to find my perfect match but this is my first season of TTRS or RSF. Like I never done any one of them and a majority of these people have and they know one another so it's pretty obvious I'm the irell of the season and nobody wants to get to know me. I was honest as I could be in the challenge believing my answer was 13 and no one but 2 people told me theres after all asked if they wanted to swap answers. Like I am most definitely predicting I go into the choice but i'm not ready to leave.
2492 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
I'm having a connection with two people in this house just by talking to them. But I'm still open for all the possibilities. I really hope I find my perfect match before I get eliminated.
2490 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
So last week was a blind choice and no one got eliminated. We are still at twenty and I still have no idea who is my "perfect" match. But I'm trying my best to find my "THE ONE".
2490 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
If anyone could look past the clownitard I'm wearing, it's my perfect match.

If you're judging me, we're not a match (:
2490 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
I can get past the clownitard but can I get past you?
Answer in development.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!