This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Matchup Ceremony 6/Choice 6

Topic » Matchup Ceremony 6/Choice 6

2475 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
The next Matchup Ceremony will occur LIVE TOMORROW (Saturday) at 7 pm est.  Based on the order you finished in this round's Getaway Challenge will determine the order you pick your match.

You will make your selections for your match LIVE but before the Matchup as a safety precaution we ask that you RANK all players who finished the challenge worse than you in order of most to least likely want to choose as your match since if you are given the opportunity to choose your match it would only be for someone who did worse than you.  REMEMBER, you must send the list to BOTH HOSTS (myself and turney1805) for it to count.

If you do not send a ranking of the players and are not present to make your choice at the Matchup you WILL be penalized.

Immediately following the Matchup and the beams going off, we will immediately start the Choice.  The Choice will be held LIVE.  If both players in the Choice are not present, we will delay it but it must be held that day so we ask you attend the Matchup or at least come online that day to complete the Choice.

IMPORTANT: From here on out, if you are sitting with your Perfect Match, you will earn 20 secret points to your leaderboard score.

We will see you tomorrow.
2475 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
For secret points, that is 20 secret points EACH
2475 days 3 hours ago
Absol
:3
2475 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
but before the Matchup as a safety precaution we ask that you RANK all players who finished the challenge

@Absol
@coltsfan876
2474 days 7 hours ago
Absol
hay
2474 days 7 hours ago
nikw98
Hey yall
2474 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
https://media.giphy.com/media/Gl9hBZdJCuPQc/giphy.gif

me and my perfect match getting ready
2474 days 7 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hi
2474 days 7 hours ago
nikw98
That was too damn country
2474 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Matchup Ceremony!

Tonight, you will be picking a person you think is your Perfect Match based on your experiences with everyone in the house. Alex and I hope that you have gotten to know each other very well, otherwise this gonna be a very long game for all of you.

Let me remind you that tonight, you will be choosing based on the order you placed in the Getaway Challenge.

If you are online, we will give you two minutes to post your selection, after that we will use the list you sent us.

With that being said, let's get this process started.
2474 days 7 hours ago
nikw98
Jake-y
2474 days 7 hours ago
Absol
https://68.media.tumblr.com/fd721a849c85b73fc99848e172123aef/tumblr_inline_onfkxdxO3N1ql0zz7_500.gif

me and my perfect match
2474 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
To start us off tonight, I need EM002 (Eric M) to come on down.
Eric M, who is your Perfect Match?
2474 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Hello all :)

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ij8AeeqXKFZm0/giphy.gif
2474 days 7 hours ago
EM002
Well... tonight my perfect match is Brittany

Back to the Week #4 roots!
2474 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
that might be the ugliest couple since Big easy and devyn

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!