This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Love and tengaged Atlanta Season 5 Episode one

Topic » Love and tengaged Atlanta..

3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
southern-fried tale of struggle, love and temptation to Atlanta, Georgia with an all new season of "Love & Tengaged."

To the casual observer, the world of Fame is all thrills and excitement; there's the bling, the Bentleys, the power and the fame. But behind the scenes, Hip Hop can be a difficult world to navigate ... even harder still for women who are trying to find their lane.

Tengaged's docu-soap series "Love & Tengaged" follows dynamic women, each with a compelling connection to the world of Fame...all trying to make their way in a world of backstabbing and jealousy... broken promises and shattered dreams.

"Love and Tengaged: Atlanta" proves love, music, friendship,trust and the game know no boundaries. As the newest installment in the successful "Love & Tengaged" franchise, "Love & Tengaged: Atlanta" will feature an all new cast with their eyes on the prize of fortune, fame and family.

Atlanta is the new frontier in entertainment, the Dirty South, where the opportunity to make it big in the Fame game is always one hustle away. Centered in the heart of the South, these fiery ladies and gentlemen aren't looking to lead the debutante life.

With aspiring songbirds, Models,Producers and rappers etc  in the mix, the stakes are high as competition is fierce in all professional and personal arenas.

Striving to leave their mark beyond the red clay of Georgia, Fame southern kings queens princes and princesses are allowing nothing to stand between them and making it big in the game.

Girls who are in the opening credits in order:
Main Cast:
Luna hernandez (presea6789)
Syniya Greyson (kort)
Kandice Harris (kaylee21)
K.Elise (emmettrp)
Shoronda Micheals (Shorondabubbles)

Recurring cast does appear in the opening credits:
Summer Rayes (Summerrae101)
DeShay Buckey (deshonbannedisback)
Adiz "Gumbi" Johnson (evann)
Nicole Warner (Judicamille)

Supporting Cast:
Jonnie "JR" Roberts (Shorondabubbles/presea6789)
August Alsina (Kaylee21/Evann/Kort/Deshonbannedisback)
Bobby Valentino (EmmettRP)
Kid Ink (Judicamille)
Momma Mo (Evann)

Welcome back to Atlanta, the Ratchet South where the players have Changed but best believe the game still remained the same since the last time you been here .

The Cast Will be Meeting up at a night Club for their Meet and Greet party no one has a clue who is on the cast they just got an invention to the meet and greet.
3654 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Doing hair and makeup looking in the mirror*

Confessional: I'm Shoronda Michaels 26 years old and I'm the owner and boss of Sho Sho Away Inc I'm always long time girlfriend of Upcoming producer Jonnie I have 2 kids with him one 3 year old boy named Royàl and a 5 year old daughter named Rose.

*Puts high heels on then goes in Lamborghini driving to the Night Club*
3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
*The Atlanta night life would be shown as a tall amazon figure woman would be seen making her way into a night club her dark skin would shine as the street lights beem down her face*

Confessionals:The amazon rapper is here! GUMBI!

*walking into the club going to the VIP where the cast is meeting*
3654 days 7 hours ago
EmmettRP
(( Coming. ))
3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
I wonder where everyone is at!
3654 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Sees Gumbi hugs her smiling*

I'm Shoronda Michaels nice to meet you!
3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
Hey!

*Getting up over towering her hugging her*

I'am Gumbi! how are you? Nice to meet you
3654 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
I'm great I'm ready to drink!

*Laughs sipping drink flipping hair*

Aren't you with August??
3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
*flipping my hair*

yes I am August Girlfriend were thinking of settling down real soon!
3654 days 7 hours ago
EmmettRP
- The skyline of Atlanta is shown before the viewer's screen. The audio of a pair of stiletto's clicking against marble tile is heard. Scene transitions into a spacious condo. The interior of the condo is traditional and updated, granite counter tops and enlarged chandeliers.  Kimbella  lifts her long, acrylic index nail onto her vibrant red hair extensions; adjusting them. Inserting an earring that has her initials engraved on them through her ear hole as she calls out for her boyfriend.

Bobby, did you let the driver know we're almost ready?

CF: My name is Kimbella. You may know me as K. Elise. I have been working in Atlanta since I graduated high school, and have never stopped since. Just a few of my associates range from Michael Jackson, to Britney Spears. I am a blessed woman, and I take every day for what it's worth. I am happily in a relationship with Bobby Valentino, the son of Georgia's most iconic jazz musician.

- A well dressed, fifty year old man enters Kimbella's makeup room and pecks her on the cheek. Kimbella appears to be twenty years younger than him, as she is only twenty-three.  He wraps his arm around her elbow, the couple makes their way downstairs past the lobby and into a black windowed Cadillac.
3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
Confessionals: Its No secret that I am Dating August Alsina its all over my instagram its on TMZ the Tabs ETC
3654 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Nodding*

Awesome cus I met august like 2 times he seems like a nice guy... I'm dating Jonnie the upcoming producer.
3654 days 7 hours ago
presea6789
*The Camera would pan to Luna as she steps out of a White Limo, dressed in a very revealing Corset & Mini Skirt, with Black Thigh High boots on. She would have a Black Fur Coat over her, as her long black hair is in curls, bouncing on her back. She would make her way into the Club.*

*Her Hispanic accent coming through as she speaks.*
Confessional; I'm Luna Hernandez, I'm Twenty Seven Years YOUNG, and I'm a rapper slash singer baby. Basically, I'm that bitch that's stealing your man, fucking him, and taking his Money each time. He comes crawling back because I'm the best at what I do...
3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
I heard of jonnie he just won a grammy right?

And August is great its just his cocky attitude can get him in trouble sometimes *laughs* But honey that COCK!
3654 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Laughs clapping hands*

Yeah he just won so yeah getting that money but I have a business of my own.
3654 days 7 hours ago
evann
Whats your business hun

*Smiling as I take a shot of ciroc*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!