This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBW ATL Episode 4

Topic » BBW ATL Episode 4

3559 days 7 hours ago
evann
chronicles the lives of a group of women who have all been somehow romantically linked to professional basketball players. Contrary to "Wives" being in the title, some of the women aren't married. The show is filmed in Atlanta
3559 days 7 hours ago
evann
*there has been about a month time jump from the events of the last episode*
3559 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
-The camera would pan to Taylor helping Dwyane pack for his season opener game-
Smiles-

I'll be to miami by tomorrow when y'all beat the bobcats
Laughs-

Walks upstairs as he leave-
3559 days 4 hours ago
badbeetch
- Miss Tina would be seen in a coffee shop, stirring her cup of coffee with a mini straw. She'd lift the cup up to her mouth, sipping some. She'd then pull out her iPhone, scrolling through it as she waits for Karina

Interview; I'm meeting up with Karina cause I need to find out exactly what we're going to do about our business together now... she disrespected my husband & got a drink in the face for it... The only way she'll be apart of this business still is if she apologizes...
3559 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Text Tina-
Hey girl long time no see I wanna talk to you about something!

Gets dressed in Red prada dress and red sandals-
3559 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*Karina would walk into Cafe Brown*

Confessional: I spent two weeks in temporary rehab to take care of my drinking problem, and now I'm sober and ready to get back to buisness. And the first step to doing that is to apologize to Tina.
3559 days 4 hours ago
badbeetch
- as Miss Tina is already there, she'd stand up slightly hugging Karina before sitting down

Hello, Karina...
3559 days 4 hours ago
badbeetch
- texting Taylor back

"how about my place? I'll let ya know when I'm home :)"
3559 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*hugs Tina*

Hello Tina, how are you?

*Karina would order a cup of hot tea*
3559 days 4 hours ago
presea6789
- Layla would have received a text from Tina, telling her to come to the Cafe. She would walk in, walking over to Karina and Tina .. taking a seat.

Hello ladies! It's been a minute.
3559 days 4 hours ago
badbeetch
- hugging Layla

Hey, honey

- Miss Tina would then sit down, turning her attention to Karina

Now, let's get down to business... we both know why we're here, Karina... you really hurt my feelings the other day with your remark about my divorce...
3559 days 3 hours ago
presea6789
- Layla sips on some cappuccino as she listens to the girls.

Interview; I am here as a mediator. I don't want any fights to break out between these two!
3559 days 3 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
(I thought like a month had passed since the last ep)

I know, I'm sorry. I was drunk, and I'm working on my problems. I didn't mean to go there or disrespect you or your ex-husband.
3559 days 3 hours ago
badbeetch
- nodding

Well, I'm glad you're working on your problems, Karina... but what about our BUSINESS'S problems? You've been M.I.A for a MONTH leaving me having to deal with the renovation of the store... I have half a mind NOT to include you in this store anymore
3559 days 3 hours ago
presea6789
( It absolutely has been a month. )
3559 days 3 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*Karina would pull down her sunglasses and throw a look at Tina  https://31.media.tumblr.com/c65061c4fc43fab38d04d11ff5ea9109/tumblr_mp3gohOlOq1s9gq1zo1_500.gif"

Tina... I was in REHAB. It's not like I left to go on a vacation. I was taking care of a serious problem I have.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!