This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC: Return to Greece Episode 7

Topic » BGC: Return to Greece Episode..

3457 days 7 hours ago
Oracle
Home Of the Bad Girls Club Series, Bad girls All Star Battle, What I like about you and drama, Love and Tengaged, Tengaged Wives, and love games.

Credits: Kort,Presea6789, and Emmett.

Bad Girls Club” brings high-intensity to a new level with a cast of young, bold, outrageous and endlessly entertaining women as they jockey for a position as the head girl in charge.
Each claiming to be the ultimate “bad girl,” can they put aside their differences and live together peacefully under one roof – or will chaos rule?

This Roleplaying Game based on Oxygen’s fan favorite original series, “Bad Girls Club,” will bring new alliances, new enemies and new attitudes.
Members will create their own bad girl personas in an attempt to be chosen by the Public as the Fan Favorite and Baddest Girl of the season.
Tengaged  will never be the same as these girls know just how to stir up the fun .. and the trouble!

If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc.
Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment possibly in a General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum.

BGC CREED: A Bad Girl knows what she wants and how to get it. She makes her own way, makes her own rules and she makes no apologies. A Bad Girl blazes her own trail and removes obstacles from her path. A Bad Girl fights and forces her way to the top with style and beauty. A Bad Girl believes in jumping first and looking later. People will love you. People will hate you. Others will secretly wish to be you. A Bad Girl is you.

*The Mansion Would be 2 floors on the first floor has a dining room a kitchen a living room and a area where the computer and House Portraits are places then traveling to the second floor as there is one big circle bed room with all 9 Beds inside of it as there is an path way leading to the middle of the house which is the Vanity room which then connects to the walk in circle closet*

*The cast Portaits this season is life sized Murals that take up the entire wall in the Middle Room as the girls Nicknames would be in anime graphics*

Active Role players:
Oracle
Kort
Presea6789
VenitiaBella
Shorondabubbles
lollipop96
Kaylee21
badbbetcch
brandonh1
3457 days 7 hours ago
Oracle
Laura: Hello is anyone here?
3457 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would walk over to Laura, hugging her. Being in her Sweats and her hair in a bun.*

Hi! I'm Janessa. We didn't get to talk last time you where here.
3457 days 7 hours ago
Oracle
Laura: Nice to meet you!
3457 days 7 hours ago
Oracle
(slow connection give me time)
3457 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
(It's fine.)

Nice to meet you too.

Interview: I'm excited to meet with Laura today so we can get to the root of my problems and as to why i am the way i am.
3457 days 7 hours ago
Oracle
*Laura would walk into her office*

Laura: So tell me how has it been
3457 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would walk into Laura's office, sitting down, flipping her hair behind her back.*

It's been hectic as hell here. Right now, none of the girls like me. My 2 close friends in the house and i do not associate anymore. I've been in multiple fights back to back since i got here, how do you think it's been? *She'd laugh.*
3457 days 7 hours ago
Oracle
Laura: So why do you think these fights take place?
3457 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
Because i'm the baddest bitch. The other women are jealous of me and that's fine, like... other peoples feelings? I really don't give a fuck about. At all. These bitches are disposable, i don't see myself fucking with none of these hoes on an everyday basis.
3457 days 6 hours ago
Oracle
Laura: how was Life growing up for you?
3457 days 6 hours ago
kaylee21
It was great. I was given everything i wanted. My mother and father and i moved here from Romania when i was 5 and i grew up very self centered, to be honest.. i think me getting everything i wanted growing up made me like this. Because, i put on this front like i'm a "Bitch" but i'm really not.. i'm a sweet ass girl who just got walked on one to many times.
3457 days 6 hours ago
Oracle
Laura: Why do you feel the need to have this front
3457 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would walk into the vanity room and begin getting ready-
3457 days 6 hours ago
kaylee21
Because, it's my defense mechanism. People used to pick on me ALL the time growing up about my accent and about my nose and boobs. So, got all of that fixed and now people pick on me about my plastic surgery and me being "Fake". I have this front because i need to in order to survive. If i open up to these bitches here, i won't make it to the end, i'll go home, i'll go swinging. *She'd be fixing her fake eyelashes.*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!