This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

Topic » The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

3254 days 8 hours ago
Cort
The show follows six women living in and around the Metro Atlanta area as they balance home, business ventures, and their social calenders as a production crew follows their everyday activities.

The series delves into the lives of seven sassy women from Atlanta's social elite. Juggling families, careers, and jam-packed social calendars, the Real Housewives live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just "housewives," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers, and feisty southern women.

This is a Original Made series Produce By Evann and His friends we would redo and remake the real housewives series in a way we see fit making our own versions one spin off at a time with new and freshly made characters  we are the New Housewives

Trying to make this series more real we will ask for you to use your real name or tengaged name if you use a tengaged name you must keep the beginning but you can and a ending

for example if my name is Evann your keeping the your tengaged name but you add a ending so Evanna or Evannly or if i was Kort it could be Kortilia etc if my real name was Khanisha i would use that or just say Khan or louis can be loui etc.

you parnters and kids is totally made by you but realistic and if they are currently married in real life you can add them if there single and have kids you have them but please factor them having kids in so we know how you deal with it

Everyone will be meeting up at the bristro
3254 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*A tall, brunette woman in her early 30's would be seen stepping out of her Lamborghini Veneno Roadster, the most expensive car in the world. She'd be walking into an 40-story entertainment complex in upper Atlanta*

CF: My name is Teresa Kyle, I'm a swimsuit model, runway model, TV personality, and radio talk show host. I've been married to international soccer star for almost two months now, I'm a newly-wed!  I've hosted several TV shows, but you likely know me from the hit TV show 'Sing Ya' Socks Off", which I hosted for it's entire six year run. I've also been hosting my radio-talk show 'The Teresa Kyle Hour' for over 3 years now, which is broadcast in 15,000 cities in the US and 15 countries internationally. I've worked for Playboy, Swimsuit Illustrated, and have modeled in New York Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, and Milan Fashion week for designers such as Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Cristian Siriano, and Michael Kors. So it's safe to say that I'm VERY rich bitch *laughs*.
3254 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
**The Camera would cut to Brandi driving down the street in an black Mercedes Benz G wagon-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2d/ff/d4/2dffd4414f00a011a8ee452c1a4ec89d.jpg

CF: My names Brandi Gray-Bosher, I am married to Atlanta Falcons Kicker and Punter Matt Bosher we've been married for 3 years now and have zero kids no protection no nothing and there all fails  http://profootballschedules.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/matt_bosher_falcons1.jpg   it felt like romeo and Juliet minus us dieing **Laughing would be in the background as a few photos of matt and her appear**  I am an model,Ive done two Broadway shows phantom of the opera and Matilda on Broadway and I have an amazing modeling agency on peachtree helping scout underground models get that boost they need or that extra help they need. I hope the girls are nice but if not im no punk i will defend my self and my outfit and hair and makeup cause we dropped zeros and commas on them **Smiles**

Brandi would be seen stopped at a light as she scroll on her phone adjusting her Prada glasses-
3254 days 7 hours ago
badbeetch
*A lightskin older woman would step out of her expensive car, strutting up to the bistro. She'd walk with an air of class & confidence, walking up to the woman already arrived with a big smile* http://i.imgur.com/x5jPCqu.jpg

Interview; My name is Montay Terry, but please, call me Monae, & I am the... wife, I guess you could say, of Melvin Brown, the most world renown body guard of our time. I'm involved in the management business, & I'm currently managing my daughter Bianca. I'm a 45 year old MOGUL & I plan on making my daughter one as well!

Why hello ladies.. my name is Monae, so nice to meet you all
3254 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*Teresa would be seen walking into the bistro, squealing as she sees Montay*

CF: Montay and I have been long-time friends, she's almost a mother to me, so now that I'm back in Atlanta, I can see SO much more of her!

*hugging Montay* Hey babeh, how are you?
3254 days 7 hours ago
badbeetch
*Seeing Teresa, Montay would squeal a girlish laugh, embracing her tightly*

Oh MY... I had NO idea you would be here.

Interview; Teresa & I are long time friends.. she tried to get in the music world & get me to manage her career, it didn't quite work out, but we remained close & I'm so proud & happy for where she is in her life today.

*Sitting down, ordering a drink*

So how have you been honey? Long time no see..
3254 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would walk in wearing a black dress and her hair in a ponytail with some black heels taking off her Prada glasses-

Hey guys my names Brandi nice to meet you
3254 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*Teresa would be seen ordering a Shirley Temple. a very fruity and sweet drink*

I've just been doing amazing. 'The Teresa Kyle Hour' recently re-located to Atlanta, I specifically requested to be moved here because Cristiano will be training here for a while. So I just thought that it'd be cute to move in with my new man and try a new city! How are you, how's Melvin?
3254 days 7 hours ago
badbeetch
Melvin is alright.. he's doing better, but we really don't speak that much; it's very rocky

Interview; Melvin & I are currently going through a divorce.. it was because of a lot of things, but mainly because of his addiction. I'll love him no matter what.. but I can't spend my life going through such unhappy times

*Turning to Brandi*

Hi Brandi.. nice to meet you.. you're gorgeous!
3254 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*turning to Brandi, giving a polite smile*

Nice to meet you!
3254 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would smile sitting-

Hey girls nice to meet you your gorgeous too love the dress
3254 days 7 hours ago
badbeetch
Thanks.. so tell me about yourself; what brings you to Atlanta? Or have you always been here?

*Monae would sip her glass of champagne, placing a napkin over her lap as her salad just arrived.. taking a bit of it*
3254 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*Teresa would listen along as she'd be eating her 12-ounce sirloin steak*
3254 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would look-

Yeah I've always been here but umm Ive been married for three years to Atalanta falcon kicker and punter Matt Bosher I model some I've did two Broadway shows and I have my own modeling agency but Matt hates that I work so yeah how about yourselves
3254 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Amrezy would walk in the room.*

http://beautyobsessedjess.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/amra-red-dress.jpg

Confessional: I am Amrezy the make up guru and beauty guru... I am never afraid to BEAT up a face with MAKEUP darlings and I am from Harlem New York and 35 years old with 1 child my son Louis. I am happily married with my husband who does business deals, Jason and we're basically ready to have another baby soon. Also I'm looking to expand my name and glamrezy business so this is my next steps to doing it. *Smiles*

Hello ladies...
3254 days 7 hours ago
Cort
(Your name has to be shoronda)

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!