This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Social Disruption Stars of L.A. Apps

Topic » Social Disruption Stars of..

2813 days 18 hours ago
Cort
Social Disruption Stars of L.A. follows the lives of a group of women that are your everyday Social Media Personality stars from all around the world. These ladies travel from their prospective hometowns for one summer to connect with other ladies like themselves and build new bridges to their future. Along the way these ladies are asked to put on a showcase using their social media platforms at the end of their time in L.A. to not only give back to their fans, but the community in general. The ladies enter the mix with razor sharp tongues and bossy attitudes that will guarantee more tea and even more shade to be thrown can they all get along for the greater good?

PLEASE be REALISTIC when creating your characters.

Name:
Age (you should be  around 25 and up):
City (you can be from any city around the world):
How did you become social media famous?
What are some of your business ventures?
Relationship status:
Kids (optional):
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before)
Active:
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line):
Suggestions:
Are you Realistic?
2813 days 17 hours ago
Pegasus1234
L.A.
Started out as a model, moved into music
See above
Have a wonderful boyfriend :) I think we're getting married soon
None atm
First famous person from my family (or am I :o) Met my handsome boyfriend years ago and I've been in love ever since < 3 I'm a very nice and accepting person and I get along with everyone who likes me :)
Look at me with the Stardust
Yes
2813 days 17 hours ago
Pegasus1234
Name is Rose Mulet btw
2813 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
Name:  Chloe Tucker
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 26
City (you can be from any city around the world): Albuquerque, New Mexico
How did you become social media famous? Dating MMA Fighter Jon Jones and having a High Profile Shoe Store
What are some of your business ventures? Shoe Store and Former MMA UFC Ring Girl
Relationship status: Engaged
Kids (optional): NONE
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before)

Chloe was born into a middle class family and once she graduated college with a Masters in  business management she moved to Vegas where she began being eye candy for the UFC events where she eventually met her now fiancé Jon Jones. Chloe is also a shoe designer and have her very own shoe line and store called Phresh. Chloe's father was all over the news for Tax Fraud where he is currently in prison serving 72 Months. Chloe's mother once he was sentenced moved to Manhattan, New York where she is spending the fraudulent money on whatever she desire. Chloe hasn't spoken to her mother or father since all the sentencing happened and is currently just focusing on her shoe line and her engagement to Jon Jones as he begin a very important chapter In his UFC career. Chloe currently have about 15 Million followers on both Twitter and Instagram and lots on snapchat. Chloe is mostly famed from her relationship with Jon, Shoe line and amazing fashion sense daily.

Active: yeah
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line):"Your nobody if you don't have 10M or better"
Suggestions: none
Are you Realistic? Yeah

Chloe Tucker//  http://www.vladtv.com/images/size_fs/video_image-423731.jpg
2813 days 15 hours ago
SummerRae101
Applying soon
2813 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Violetta "V" Cervantes
Bogotá, Colombia
Being naturally pretty, just a lot of people followed me for my looks.
I own a market value bikini line that i started a few years ago.
Single.
None.

Violetta was born and partially raised in Colombia, when she was 15, she and her mom moved to the states and she currently lives in Houston, TX and travels back and forth to New York City for side modeling jobs. When she was younger, her step father molested her, which caused her to become a very standoff-ish person. Violetta is a very spicy, Spanish spitfire. She's not one to ever hold back her tongue. She's very superficial and never shows much emotion when things hurt her. She got her social status a few years ago when she did a commercial for a makeup line, and ended up gaining tons and tons of followers on social sites. She used her new found fame to start a high end Bikini line marketed towards small framed girls from size 0 to 4. She currently has millions of followers on majority social sites and has a net worth of 2.5 Million Dollars. She's the epitome of started from the bottom and got to the top.

Yes.
"I'm a diamond, no one can break me."
Please, please no unrealistic story lines or fights.
Yes.

Violetta F/C: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/75/41/9775413854256ccda40b8ab3a2b34162.jpg
2811 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Name: Angela Stone
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 25
City (you can be from any city around the world): New York City
How did you become social media famous? Posting Instagram photos of my sexy body. Insta famous!!!!
What are some of your business ventures? Owning a strip club
Relationship status: Single asfuck
Kids (optional): No kids

Angela Stone is a crazy girl. She's not your typical classy lady because she is not classy she is anything but classy. She does not do well with girls, she mostly hangs out with guys which is what she feels comfortable in. Angela has a lot of struggles with making relationships with people and forming bonds. She owns her own strip club which is really famous and all over Instagram. Angela got most popular from her Instagram account which she is really sexy.
Active: Yes
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): Like me or dont like me, I dont give a fuck I do what I want when I want.
Suggestions: None
Are you Realistic? Yes
2810 days 22 hours ago
Ruby123
Name: Ruby Gold
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 23
City (you can be from any city around the world): Orlando, USA
How did you become social media famous? Instagram
What are some of your business ventures? Nothing. I do not do anything but instagram.
Relationship status: Single
Kids (optional): None

Ruby used to be nice to everyone but people bullied her. So she became very mean and rude and was so self centered which lead her to become very insecure about her looks and everything. She made an instagram account and all she cared about was what people thought of her.

Active: Yes
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): I am Ruby Gold because I am golden
Suggestions: idk
Are you Realistic? yes
2810 days 19 hours ago
weirdohipsta
Name: Cylest Denniston
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 22
City (you can be from any city around the world): Paris
How did you become social media famous? I posted a picture of my hot self with my adorable daughter Cerena and it went viral.
What are some of your business ventures? I am the Co-Owner of Victoria Secret/Pink
Relationship status: Married
Kids (optional): 2 Cerena, 2 and Marlena, 5
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before) I have two kids, I have a husband named Logan. I am a very nice person, I am nice to basically everyone. But if you are rude as hell to me I will be way worse to you.
Active: Usually
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): We can't all be princesses, because someone needs to clap when I walk by
Suggestions:I dunno
Are you Realistic? Yass
2808 days 20 hours ago
weirdohipsta
Name: Cylest Denniston
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 22
City (you can be from any city around the world): Paris
How did you become social media famous?  From my music and my ownership of VS/Pink
What are some of your business ventures? I am the Co-Owner of Victoria Secret/Pink  and I am one of the #1 artists in the world
Relationship status: Married
Kids (optional): 2 Cerena, 2 and Marlena, 5
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before) Cerena Rose started out in a middle class family. Nothing special. Cerena is an only child so she was basically spoiled as a kid. But as she started growing up she wanted to do stuff on her own so she pushed her parents away. When Cerena finished highschool her and her bestfriend Jennifer both went to a college in Albany,NY. During college Cerena and Jennifer decided to start Victoria Secret/Pink. Their clothing line went viral and they became famous. As Cerena's life went on she met Logan, they got married and had to beautiful girls. During her adventures as a mom she started signing in her freetime and realized that she has a really good voice and started making songs. Then she got signed by a talent agent and went viral.
Active: Usually
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): We can't all be princesses, because someone needs to clap when I walk by
Suggestions:I dunno
Are you Realistic? Yass
2808 days 1 hour ago
Cort
Apps will be up for another week

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!