This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: The Girls Next Door Episode 1

Topic » Bad Girls Club: The Girls Next..

2763 days 23 hours ago
Cort
Start Date: TBA

Season Twist: This season will feature 8 roommates that have a pre-existing a rift with the of the other roommates in the house. Also All roommates will be Locals from Los Angeles hence the season title "The Girl next door".

Bad Girls Club” brings high-intensity to a new level with a cast of young, bold, outrageous and endlessly entertaining women as they jockey for a position as the head girl in charge.
Each claiming to be the ultimate “bad girl,” can they put aside their differences and live together peacefully under one roof – or will chaos rule?

This Roleplaying Game based on Oxygen’s fan favorite original series, “Bad Girls Club,” will bring new alliances, new enemies and new attitudes.
Members will create their own bad girl personas in an attempt to be chosen by the Public as the Fan Favorite and Baddest Girl of the season.
Tengaged  will never be the same as these girls know just how to stir up the fun .. and the trouble!

If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc.
Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment possibly in a General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum.

Cast:
Wednesday Johnson (cort)
America "Cleo" Lazuli (kort)
Sasha Valentine (kaylee21)
Melanie Vasquez (darruisdabest)
Alex Franklinson (brandonh1)
Dream Doll (Dreamdoll)
Barbie Jean (Summerrae101)
Magenta Wright (rory17)
Brittany Thompson (JTthePrince)
Re Kembesor (rollingderp)

STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.

Rifts:
1: Alex and Brittany use to be the best of friends until Brittany slept with Alex boyfriend and got pregnant by him. The Two had a BIG fist fight which ended their friendship.

2: Sasha and Magenta are Rivals since childhood both of their older brothers were apart of Rival gangs and Magenta brother shot and killed Sasha's brother. The two ended up working at the same strip club a few years later and Sasha framed Magenta for stealing another strippers money and got her fired from the strip club.

3: Dreamdoll and Re used to be VERY good friends until Re was jumped by a group of girls and Dream did not help her at all. This seems to have happen multiple times to where Re got into a fight and Dream stood on the sidelines and watched. Re got fed up and ended the friendship and haven't spoken to dream since.

4: Cleo and Melanie went to the same high school and cleo was always the at the top of her class BUT did not have an social life to follow it, so she did not have many friends. One day during final exams of senior year Cleo accidentally left her take home exam on her desk that she completed before the due date. Melanie copied the exam and turned it in the next day before CLEO could and cause cleo to fail the class for plagiarism and her dream university rejected her application because of this.

5: Wednesday and Barbie used to date the same guy at once but neither knew the other existed. When they found out the other existed was when Barbie came over to the guy house unexpectedly while Wednesday was there because she thought she was pregnant. The Two had gotten into an heated fight and Wednesday tased barbie during the altercation. The Two have not seen each other since this event.
2763 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*sitting in Limo arriving to the Mansion*

Confessional : Yea most girls are intimidated by me, I mean who wouldn't be?

*THE SPICY LATINA*

Confessional : A bad girl is someone who stands up for herself, she doesn't let anybody run over her! I came on this show to change my attitude & the way I am towards most girls because me and most bitches just DON'T CLICK!

*flips hair as Pour it Up by Rihanna plays*
*struts into house holding suitcase*

Hello????
2763 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : I get in the house and I'm the first one there...I gotta get my bed!

OMG OMG

*runs & finds a bed & sits suitcase on it*
2763 days 23 hours ago
SummerRae101
(Hay)
2763 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
(HEY!)
2763 days 23 hours ago
Dreamdoll
*Playing during my intro

Interview:  I was the #1 most hated bitch in highschool, and since then nothing's changed.

The Turnt Up Tyrant | Kara "Dream Doll" Castellano | 23 | https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3f/28/2e/3f282eaea70733eb8b55c23f706c9974.jpg

- Limo pulls up to house, raises my glass of wine & flips booty length platinum hair

-Gets out of limo, struts my way up to the house and goes inside, "WHERE MY BITCHES ATT?"
2763 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
*The Limo would pull up to the mansion*

Confessional: Im here!! A bad girls someone who doesnt follow the rules and could care less about your feelings! I'm not the type to run around and do little kid shit but if you do some little kid shit to me you will defiantly be handled!! So DONT disrespect the Queen!

*Gets out the limo and walk into the house*

Hello??
2763 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- runs downstairs hearing Kara

Heyyyyyy
2763 days 23 hours ago
Dreamdoll
- Hears everyone

AYY !
2763 days 23 hours ago
Cort
- bitcheeeeeesss
2763 days 23 hours ago
Cort
- walksnin the house

Helloooo
2763 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Confessional : So i hear people downstairs & I gotta go meet them!! When i see Kara...shes like SO pretty

- smiling

Hey girl
2763 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
2763 days 23 hours ago
Dreamdoll
- group hugs the girls

"How's everyone doing ??
2763 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- smiling

I'm Melanie, you can call me Mel for short though! This house is sooooo cute
2763 days 23 hours ago
Cort
Hi my name is Wednesday!!

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!