This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Roles

3333 days 3 hours ago
DanieleD
Hi Everyone! So I decided to go ahead and write the roles for those that had applied! They are interconnected.  I made a website tonight for the roles, so on the home page you can click on your name, or someone else's that you want to get to know more about, and from that page you can access the people they know by clicking the colored names.  If you want to get back to the home page, simply click home.

I haven't seen this done before for roles so I would love to know what you guys think of it so that I can continue it for next time if it is a success, or do something more traditional if you guys would rather I do that.

Also if you have any questions about your role, let me know and I would be more than willing to help!

Link to the roles:
http://discoverdenver.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
3333 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
fancy
3333 days 2 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Nice, very straightforward
3333 days ago
Espontaneo
Love the way you organized everything
3332 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
Very different, it's refreshing!
3332 days 21 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I love the role. So simplistic yet complex, kinda like a finely roasted coffee. And all the others [ps- didn't think of daddy issues,. Glad you did.]
3332 days 18 hours ago
Love my role! :)) I like your different spin on the roles :D
3332 days 1 hour ago
DanieleD
Due to a few late applications, I updated a few things on the website, which means it is a new website, at the link that I posted below

http://discoverdenveract1.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Also, I have one more application coming in, so once they apply, I will write their role and post it to this forum, not on the site. See you guys at the premiere! :*
3331 days 15 hours ago
DanieleD
If there are anymore Role Updates, they will be posted under this forum.
3331 days 15 hours ago
DanieleD
Additional Role:

Samaria “Sam” Benson [[ FC: Leighton Meister ]]
Occucation: Fashion Inter
Skills: Sewing | Design
Early Life: Normal Childhood | Close Family
Current Life: Regretted by Love | Bitch
Future Plans: Undecided
Social Relations: Clashes with Miley | Clashes with Julie | Friends with Jean | Ex-Boyfriend Mason | Knows Daniele | Past student of Blaine’s
3331 days 15 hours ago
DanieleD
Kass Morgan [[ FC: Victoria Justice ]]
Skills: Photography | Communication
Early Life: Distant Family
Current Life: Hardworker
Future Plans: Build a successful business
Social Relations: Knows of Aisling | Friends with Julie | Friends with Jean | Knows of Amy | Knows of John
3331 days 10 hours ago
DanieleD
Josefina “JoJo” Hicks
Skills: Shopping | Technology
Early Life: Death of her Father | Wealthy
Current Life: Hardworking
Future Plans: Undecided
Social Relations: Friends with Daniele | Friends with TK | Knows of Jean | Clashes with Sam | Friends with Kate
3327 days 4 hours ago
DanieleD
Emerett Gray [[ FC Hunter Parrish ]]
Skills: Speed | Working with hands
Early Life: Close with father
Current Life: Hardworker
Future Plans: Build his skills in his craft
Social Relations: Past student of Blaine’s | Knows of Julie | Knows of Daniele | Knows of Mason

open group

Discover Denver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!