This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3466 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Tonight at 7pm EST.
3466 days 8 hours ago
zh1999
Whats good.
3466 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
here
3466 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
hey =)
3466 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Check in for challenge.
3466 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
here
3466 days 8 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Here
3466 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
I'll explain the challenge.
3466 days 8 hours ago
JCLU
here
3466 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Infront of you are 40 tiles. Every player has 5 tiles with their name written on it. Each round you can slingshot rocks at up to 3 players tiles. You cannot aim for the same person twice in one round. When I open the round you post the names of the people you want to fire at in the same post. I will then random.org your shots. You have a 70% chance of hitting your target, a 10% chance of missing left, a 10% chance of missing right and a 10% chance of missing completely. If you miss left or right then your shot hits the next available tile in that direction. If you eliminate a player's last tile, you get one of your own back (this excludes eliminating your own last tile). I will process your shots in the order I receive them. If your tiles are taken out before you get your shots, then you wont be able to shoot.
3466 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
So everyone has a tile, even those not here?
3466 days 8 hours ago
JCLU
do we post hee who our shots ae at?
3466 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
we post here our aim? or pm you?
3466 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Here is the gameboard decided by random.org remember it is continuous so say if you fire at sahmo and miss right then you'd hit Milk.
Milk     Eclipse     LEANNA     Official     Red     JCLU     zh     sahmo
3466 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
and all players (including those not here are playing?)
3466 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
You post your shots here.
Be patient as it takes a while to process things through random.org and write things up.
As usual people not here may join in at any time. People not here may also win the challenge.Be prompt with your choices and post all your shots in the same post. If I get through all the shots before you post then too bad you'll have to wait for the next round.
1 tile has a hidden immunity idol clue attached to it that will be given on after the challenge.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!