This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 - Scalanie

Topic » Tribal Council 10 - Scalanie

3486 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Geovanycaldeorn, and EchoMaster voted out last tribal council. Scalanie tribe please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for TheEclipse as he has individual immunity. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
3486 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Me
3486 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question
3486 days 2 hours ago
zh1999
I
3486 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
here.
3486 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Milkshakes - After the first vote as a new tribe it looked like original Poznan might have control. Have things swung back the other way after last tribal's vote?

Official - You came close to immunity tonight. Think you may have needed it?

Zh - Has Scalanie become one tribe or are you still divided based on previous tribe lines from the beginning of the game?
3486 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
LEANNA - TheEclipse has won 3 challenges is a row. Are you concerned he could win every challenge all the way to the end?
3486 days 1 hour ago
TheEclipse
me
3486 days 1 hour ago
MyMilkshakes
Milkshakes - After the first vote as a new tribe it looked like original Poznan might have control. Have things swung back the other way after last tribal's vote?

I'm not sure where alliances even stand at this point and Survivor can change in a matter of seconds so a new group could have power by the end of the vote
3486 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
LEANNA - TheEclipse has won 3 challenges is a row. Are you concerned he could win every challenge all the way to the end?

I have confidence that he will not be able to win every challenge.  When he loses I will pounce....He has been my target for the past 3 weeks and its a bummer I can't vote for him.....I should have aimed at him those first 2 rounds, but thought the risk of aiming next to my own tiles was more risky than a 10% miss...

He got lucky this round.  no skill.  Lucky for him he beat Official.
3486 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
Official - You came close to immunity tonight. Think you may have needed it?

Like I said last tribal Jeff(bingo21), anyone who says they don't need Immunity is lying. But, to answer your question. I don't think so. I put my trust into my old Olsztyn tribe and to keep the numbers it would only make sense to get rid of someone from the old Poznan tribe.
3486 days 1 hour ago
TheEclipse
Can't touch this hun xoxo
@FLOPANNA
3486 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
Let me repeat, no skill. LUCK!
3486 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
If I understood the rules, you wouldn't even have that immunity!
3486 days 1 hour ago
TheEclipse
But I still did, and you can't touch me. ;)
3486 days 1 hour ago
JCLU
Here gtg soon - give me a question and Ill answer when Im back home!

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!