This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 - Karak (Fans)

Topic » Tribal Council 5 - Karak..

3367 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
Karak welcome back to tribal council.
Please mail me your votes ASAP.
If you have a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.

Votes due by 6.30pm EST tomorrow.
3367 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
me
3367 days 22 hours ago
remorawr
me :)
3367 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
Me
3367 days 22 hours ago
zzlys89
Me.
3367 days 22 hours ago
black0ut247
black0ut
3367 days 22 hours ago
zzlys89
For those of you wondering the answer to the idol clue was Bengalboy. Today my vote will be for Kim.
3367 days 22 hours ago
LockerAmi
LockerAmi
3367 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
2Beastly - While the fans seem to be better in terms of activity, the favourites proved their individual strength today. Concerned that after having a couple of loses they're taking this game more seriously now?

remorawr - Is challenge performance a factor in tonights vote or are people not at the challenge just as vulnerable as people who competed?

DryIceBros - Generally do you think this tribe has faired better than expected? What do you guys need to do to remain in the lead numbers wise?
3367 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
DryIceBros - Generally do you think this tribe has faired better than expected? What do you guys need to do to remain in the lead numbers wise?: We need to get rid of the liabilities.
3367 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
No, I am not concerned at all. I believe in our tribe!
3367 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
black0ut - A strong performance today in the challenge do you think scoring points tonight puts you in a better position on this tribe?

zzlys - You've made it perfectly clear who you're voting for tonight. Why Kim?

LockerAmi - There was a lot of confusion and chaos at the challenge as to who would compete next. Is this tribe suffering from a lack of communication?
3367 days 22 hours ago
remorawr
remorawr - Is challenge performance a factor in tonight's vote or are people not at the challenge just as vulnerable as people who competed?

Maybe, maybe not. I mean, we didn't win the challenge so everyone is vulnerable at this moment.
3367 days 22 hours ago
zzlys89
zzlys - You've made it perfectly clear who you're voting for tonight. Why Kim?
- (1) She is a dumb girl. (2) She lost us the challenge. (3) No one would miss her.
3367 days 21 hours ago
zzlys89
Can I have another question? < 33
3367 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
zzlys - Do you worry that your outbursts at the challenge will put you on the outs of this tribe?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!