This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Info and Notes

Topic » Info and Notes

4541 days ago
bingo21
Information and Notes on the game will be posted here.
4540 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
If you are leaving for a couple of days or whatever, please inform me, also make a topic and inform the cast. It's also important if you know you wont be online to send me voting instructions should you need to attend tribal council while you are away. If you send me instructions you can vote the same way as another player or send a voting order and that way you wont receive a penalty vote for not voting.
4200 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Thought this was somewhere. I'll probably make this a general rules section and post further rules here as they pop up.
4200 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Some Info on Virtual Days *Please take note that this has nothing to do with IRL days and times*

For most normal seasons with no redemption island type twist. Virtual days will be like this.
Day 1 Immunity
Day 2 Tribal

For Redemption Island type seasons.
Day 1 Immunity
Day 2 Tribal
Day 3 Redemption

Please remember that Virtual Days have nothing to do with the In real life timing of Challenges and Events in the game but rather only relate to counting how many days each contestant has played.
4200 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Tiebreaker rules are subject to change based on the season and if you have an queries ask me but typically they will work like this in my series. These rules take effect if a tie is not broken after a revote.

When 5 players or more are on a tribe.
1. Vote
2. Revote
3. Draw Purple Rocks.
Everyone except any player(s) immune due to individual immunity or playing a hidden immunity idol will draw rocks. This means that unlike normal survivor the players involved in the tie will be involved in drawing rocks should it come to it. The player who draws the purple rock will be sent home.

When 4 players are on a tribe.
1. Vote
2. Revote
3. Firemaking Challenge
The two players involved in the tied vote will face off in a firebuilding challenge which combines skill, patience and luck. This challenge can be hosted live or non-live.
4198 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
In Regards to Fan Favourite.
The public vote will decide, you are not allowed to spam for this and if you are caught you will be stripped of the title.
If the vote is a two way tie then 2 Fan Favourites will be crowned for the season.
If however the vote is tied between 3 or more players as host I will decide who is Fan Favourite.
4184 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
I love receiving confessionals so feel free to send them. It gives me a better idea of what is going on in the game and although I don't pick a POS these confessionals can increase your chances of coming back as a returnee by letting me see what you are actually doing behind the scenes.
4167 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Some people were asking about the procedures in case of a tie. Please refer to the post above and note that during purple rocks everybody is vulnerable except if someone has immunity.
4146 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
If for some reason a jury member cannot fulfil their duties then they will be replaced by the first available player who was voted out closest to the jury stage.
4122 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
Players who are voted out should not be making posts that could influence the game.

Jury members are at tribal council to observe what's going on. They may not direct statements at the remaining players (except for final tribal) but they may post facial expressions or interact with the other jurors.
For example: *rolls eyes*, *nods head* etc.

Jury members may post their thoughts about the game at ponderosa.

If any player continually violates the rules they will first be given a warning followed by removal from the group for repeat offences.
4101 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
When a tribe wins reward it will be posted at their camp. Each tribe member may search one item for an idol clue. Random.org decides where the clue is hidden with the clue mailed out to the tribe member who selects the correct item.
4058 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
Firemaking Tiebreaker Rules
You start with 3 energy.
There are 3 types of fuel for the fire.
Twigs, Branches and Dung.
Twigs take 1 energy and add 1 fuel
Branches take 2 energy and add 2 fuel
Dung takes 4 energy and adds 5 fuel
Each round you can either:
Rest which adds 2 energy
Use a fuel
Or Stike a Match
When to strike a match you have a 50% chance using random.org of lighting it
When you light your fire you have 20 options in random.org to begin with all are no but for your fuel value that amount of yes are added.
Get a yes and you win the challenge.
A no and your fire goes out not burning through the rope."
3999 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
In regards to inactiveness: when a player has been offline for more than a week (8 days or more) they will be medically evacuated from the game.
3896 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
It is the hosts discretion to decide whether a player who leaves the game outside of tribal council is classified as having quit the game or been medically evacuated. Players who leave in this manner are not guaranteed a spot on the jury and the host will take into account various factors (reason for leaving, ability to get online etc) when deciding whether or not they will become a juror.
3860 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
If a player quits or is medically evacuated from the game they may be ineligible for Fan Favourite at the discretion of the host.
3652 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
If a player receives 3 self votes against them during the course of the game they will be immediately removed after tribal council.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!