This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cursed Hand Rules & Regulations

Topic » Survivor Cursed Hand Rules..

3577 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here are the Rules & Regulations for Survivor: Cursed Hand ahead of Thursday's premiere at 4pm EST.

PRODUCTION TEAM:
SuitMan13 (Executive Producer and Host)
Alyxandra (Executive Producer and Co-Host)
SurvivorFan37 (Executive Producer and Co-Host)

- All live challenges will start at 4pm EST each day unless otherwise stated the day before. If the time of a live challenge changes (which is rare), it will usually be between 3pm and 5pm EST.

- Most challenges will be live, but there will be some non-live challenges too. These will go on for a portion of the day, usually starting right after the vote read, and ending some when between 4pm and 6pm EST

- Straight after the challenge has finished, Tribal Council begins. I will mail all saying that they have to vote. You have from the end of the challenge until 11am EST to cast your vote. I will read the votes at that time OR when everyone has voted.

- If someone asks to hold the vote OR a re-vote occurs, then the votes will be read at 3:50pm EST, just before the next challenge.

- If you have won Individual Immunity, you will be asked after you have won it if you would like to give it up to someone else. You must answer yes with who you want to give it to or not within 30 minutes of Tribal starting, or else you loose that chance.

NOTE: If I muck up sometimes and give a point or something to the wrong tribe, then don't shout at me and call me a rigger. I will NOT give you a point. Simple as. I don't rig my games. I would not go through all this effort just to rig it. I don't find that exciting at all.

- If you have been offline for more than 24hrs, you will automaticaly get a self-vote at Tribal Council for obvious reasons. Please DON'T go offline for more than 24hrs, or at least notify me if you need to and send me the person you want to vote if your tribe goes to Tribal so it helps me out.

- PLEASE SHOW UP FOR THE CHALLENGES! We all know inactiveness does not look good at Tribal Council. If you don't show up without telling me you can't be there, I may inquire why.

- Hidden Immunity Idols are in play this season. They must be played BEFORE one of the hosts reads the votes. You CANNOT play the idol when the vote read begins because the host will be saying "If you have an idol and have already played it, please stand now".

- Idols may be passed to another player if the idol owner wishes to. This can be a player from either tribe, and the idol can be passed around as many times before it is played.

- CONFESSIONALS ARE A MUST. If I don't get confessionals from you I may bug you for some. It's at your own loss if you don't send confessionals, because otherwise I have no way to judge your game and if you are worthy of coming back for a future season. So send me, Alyxandra and SurvivorFan37 confessionals!

- TIES in my series are resolved by re-vote, and then, if necessary, the Purple Rock between non-immune players who did not tie. If there is a tie at the Final Four, then we skip the re-vote and go straight to Purple Rocks, this time between tied players ONLY.

Those are the basic rules and stuff. Please try and stick to them and help me out. It doesn't matter if you can't show up to the challenges, the physical game is only a third of the story. The social and strategic games are still vital parts of Survivor.
3577 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
VIEWERS LOUNGE:
There is a Viewers Lounge which is locked to you guys. This Viewers Lounge (VL for short) is a place for people who like to WATCH the season may watch and comment on the goings on, and give their opinions without it interfering with the actual game. I post confessionals from you guys and let them know who is aligned with who and what is going on in the game so they know. For these obvious reasons I keep the VL locked down tight and only let a few people who I trust in the VL. If you do not wish for your confessionals to be posted in the VL, I'm OK with that, as long as you let me know. You are also not allowed to ask people who are in the VL for information on the game. They will NOT give it to you. I have locked the VL down that tightly to make sure they don't. So if you ask them for information on the game and I find out (which I will, don't think I wont), I will come down hard and you will be immediately removed from the game. Don't say I didn't warn you. I would not even ask them for their opinion on you, because they wont give you anything.
3577 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Please now post that you have read and understand the rules.
3577 days 16 hours ago
Read and understand
3577 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
i understand :)
3577 days 15 hours ago
MicklePickle20
i understand
3577 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
read and understand
3577 days 15 hours ago
NorthCarolinaDogwood
I have read the rules and understand.
3577 days 15 hours ago
francesca19988
i have read and understand.
3577 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
read and understood
3577 days 14 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Read and understood
3577 days 13 hours ago
Ramanik
read and understood
3577 days 13 hours ago
pompzi
read and understood
3577 days 12 hours ago
01Gohan
Tengo leo y comprendo las reglas.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!