This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

3559 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in guys!

Ready to get to today's Immunity Challenge?
First off, Alex, I will take the necklace back..
Immunity is back up for grabs..

"Entrapment"

You Are On A Board And Each Have A Color To Represent You. You Will Pick Where You Move On The Board. You Keep Moving For As Long As You Can. Last Person Who Can Move Wins Immunity.

RULES:
You Can Only Move To The Side, Up Or Down.
You Can't Move On Any Sections Where The Color Isn’t White... If A Section Has A Color It's A Block And You Can’t Move There.
You Can’t Move Back And Once You Make A Choice It's Final, Unless You Need To Change It As It Has Already Been Stepped On.
You Will Have One Minute In Which To Decide Where To Move, Or You Have Eliminated Automatically If Two People Step On The Same Square In The Same Round, The First Person Who Stepped There Gets It, And The Other Must Change Within The Time Limit.

Challenge at 4pm EST.
Check-in at 3:45pm EST.
3559 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Tomorrow will be our two-part finale.
That means that we will have TWO challenges and TWO 10-minute Tribal Councils tomorrow, followed directly by the start of Final Tribal Council, which will conclude on Thursday at 4pm EST with the vote read and reunion.

SO if you aren't going to make it tomorrow, I'll need a 'bootlist' that has the names of all the remaining players ranked from who you MOST want voted out to LEAST. I'll use that for your votes tomorrow.

To get this all done, may I suggest we start at 3:30pm EST tomorrow?
Tell me if that time is good for you.
3559 days 15 hours ago
01Gohan
Ill have to get up a bit earlier tomorrow (Summer Sleeping Schedule is a pain in the ass)
3559 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
I can do 3:30pm EST tomorrow.
3559 days 14 hours ago
Ramanik
I can do it
3559 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
HERE
3559 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
Me at this challenge:
http://i.imgur.com/0HIioKe.gif
3559 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
CHECK-IN NOW
3559 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
here~
3559 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
I'm trying to find a celebratory Survivor Gif when I win my third immunity challenge.
3559 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
I think this one will suit:
http://i.imgur.com/zLdRzXq.gif
3559 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
lol alex
3559 days 14 hours ago
Ramanik
Here
3559 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
HOWEVER, if Drago ends up kicking my ass...
http://i.imgur.com/wJzc4oB.gif
3559 days 14 hours ago
Ramanik
I hope I win this because I haven't won one yet
3559 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
[Day 13 of 15]

Eight are left... Who will be voted out tonight?

you heard it here first

the last two tribals have been fake and we're having the seven person finale tomorrow

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!