This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Gualaca)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Gualaca)

3516 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Gualaca ...

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

QUESTIONS:
First Tribal Council. How would it feel to go this early?
What do you think of the Madhouse, and is it the new twist on it interesting?
What is your perception of your opposing tribe?
Should it be a straightforward vote tonight?
Were people wise not to take an Instant Idol?

-

Send me your vote by 11am EST tomorrow.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
3516 days 20 hours ago
brenelle1120

It would be terrible. All but 1 of us has the feeling of not making jury before and that person didn't make the merge so yeah

Yes, I think its a good chance to redeem ourselves

They are strong tribe, but we are just as strong

It really should be, and everyone would be smart to make it that way

Yes, they might as well just call it the instant target

-
3516 days 20 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I would feel so disappointed if I go this early in the game. I think the Madhouse will affect the game really hard. I mean people could be coming back to the game again and paranoia will come into effect. I don't have any perception on the other tribe. Yes, it should be a straightforward vote tonight. Yes people were wise not to take the idol because once they take that idol, they will have a target in their back instantly.
3516 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
vote KidA out you won't regret it
3516 days 20 hours ago
KidA
I mean, it's just a group game, but I would be crushed. Last time I played, I had no idea how this whole thing worked... and now that I'm more experienced, I feel like I really need to prove myself.

Well, like any twist - you'll love it when it saves you and hate it when it screws you over. Since it's done neither as of yet, I'm very neutral about it. The new twist does make it very interesting, because you have to wonder if you screw over your tribe by getting rid of certain people.

Very strong. We came pretty close today, but when it comes to speed challenges and that sort, I think the other tribe is really going to show how powerful they are.

I think tonight's vote is going to be pretty simple. Or at least I hope so.

Oh yes. You take an Instant Idol and your tribe turns on you. Everyone here wants to win the game, and crippling your tribe on Day 1 is NOT the way to do that.
3516 days 20 hours ago
Answer: Oh my god if I left this early I would be so pissed *shakes head* it would be one of the worst feelings ever probably

Answer: Ugh I think it's interesting and it does have an effect on the game but honestly it's really annoying *sighs* like basically it's redemption and redemption is a bite in the add depending on how you look on it

Answer: Honestly they are pretty good competition but some of them are really rude and annoying and ass holes and their just making targets on themselves by the careless things they say. I'm not saying they would be my immediate ones but there making others start to dislike them

Answer: Ugh I'm not exactly sure I definitely think we should get out a lot of dead weight but I really don't know what will happen

Answer: Ugh in my opinion yes it's better to help your tribe early on than to help yourself temporarily.
3516 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
QUESTIONS:
First Tribal Council. How would it feel to go this early? Awful. I'm already the Sonja of the series. I don't want to be the Francesca either.
What do you think of the Madhouse, and is it the new twist on it interesting? I've never played a game with Redemption or Occultus Island. But, playing Madhouse... damn.
What is your perception of your opposing tribe? How did they all get booted early?
Should it be a straightforward vote tonight? Yes
Were people wise not to take an Instant Idol? Yes
3516 days 15 hours ago
Ali123Francesca

It would absolutely suck
Yes
I dont know
Should it be a straightforward vote tonight? Yes
3516 days 15 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
And Im very sorry tribe! I really am I was busy the whole day and didn't know what to do Im so sorry Please vote to keep me I really will be comitted to this game :)
3516 days 6 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I'm so sorry. I had a lot going on. Dont vote me out
3516 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll go tally the votes..
3516 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
I'll read the votes.
*lifts lid off urn*
3516 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
First vote..
3516 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Snow

Self-vote for not voting.
3516 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote..
3516 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Tyler

Self-vote for not voting.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!