This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Coetupo)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Coetupo)

3519 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Coetupo ...

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

QUESTIONS:
First Tribal Council. How would it feel to go this early?
What do you think of the Madhouse, and is it the new twist on it interesting?
What is your perception of your opposing tribe?
Should it be a straightforward vote tonight?
Were people wise not to take an Instant Idol?

-

Send me your vote by 11am EST tomorrow.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
3519 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
- It would definitely suck. I mean, you have the Madhouse as a safety net yes, but you can only win so many duels. And if you slip up just once, you're gone and your "second chance" is wasted. The stakes are really, really high.

- It definitely is interesting. It means that voting out a threat could come back to bite you. That won't affect my vote at this tribal though, I'm voting off Shadi oops.

- I mean they clearly kicked our asses today. Then again, there were only two of us at the challenge, so I think we have a fair shot against them.

- Yes, against Shadi

- Definitely, it paints a huge target on your back very early. Yes, you have an idol, but it shows that you care more about yourself than your tribe's well being, which is not the right mindset to have in the first couple of days.
3519 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
It would be really bad to go this early. This is the second and last chance for premerge boots this time, and to get 20th or get 16th after a few duels: its all the same. You wont come back.

I'll like it a lot better if I'm in it, but from the outside, I dislike it. And I think most premerge boots will be too inactive to attend the duel.

I think its a more active, smart, mostly kind group of players. But they are definitely beatable.

I think so. You don't want to be viewed as selfish. You'd have 1 idol and 9 angry people trying to get rid of you.

-
3519 days 3 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
- It'd feel horrible.
- It's not interesting, every other hosts are doing returners.
- All ugly.
- I don't know? I hope my name isn't thrown under.
- Yes
3519 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
not that bad since i will win every duel and then win unanimously in final three

no

better than this shithole

i dont think so

what instant idol i missed this
3519 days 2 hours ago
TheBenj14
So my phone  isnt letting me send messages on tengaged so if you want to talk to me send me a link to chatzy or something
3519 days 2 hours ago
Lynette
First Tribal Council. How would it feel to go this early?- It would really suck, I mean I know I don't have the best track record in this season but I'd never want to be the first to go...

What do you think of the Madhouse, and is it the new twist on it interesting?- It's fun, it gives people another element to think about when they're voting, knowing that this person could potentially return to the game.

What is your perception of your opposing tribe?- I've hardly spoken to them, but of the few players that I know of on the other tribe, it seems really strong!

Should it be a straightforward vote tonight?- I don't think any vote is a straight-forward one. At this stage in the game is when people make first impressions and it really could go either way.. Alliances may be forming but we can't really tell exactly where everyone's head is at, at the moment.

Were people wise not to take an Instant Idol?- I definitely think so.. To have that sort of thing hanging over your head for like 4 challenges is a huge thing and would put a massive target on anyones back who chose to get the idol.
3519 days ago
Chastain
Ok hold the F up, I have 3 people messaging me telling me I'm targeting them, and then there's  Jacob here blatantly attacking me. I HAVE BEEN OFFLINE ALL DAY LONG AND DIDN'T TALK TO ANYONE TODAY. WHOEVER IS TELLING YOU CRAP ABOUT ME IS MAKING IT UP AND YOU ALL BOUGHT IT WITHOUT ANY PROOF? What the hell?! What did I do ?! I didn't even send a freaking confessional yet!
3519 days ago
Chastain
There are a number of scenarios popping on top of my head. A certain someone on this tribe either messaged Jacob, Benj, and Sean and told them that I'm going after them to make sure that they're safe. The second is that you guys are looking for an excuse to vote me out and you made that up. I have not talked to ANYONE today about the vote. And I never EVER brought up either Jacob, Sean, or Benj's name as people I want to vote out. So whoever is feeding you that BS, make sure they show you some real proof about it, and then come to me. If you still can't see that there's a snake on this tribe that is trying to poison you all, then I dunno what to say to you all.
3519 days ago
TheBenj14
You do understand why I believe this person though like a week ago you screwed me over in a different game
3519 days ago
Survivor233
no one told me anything, I'm voting you out for personal reasons
3519 days ago
Chastain
I was staying loyal to my original allies, which makes me loyal. I apologize for voting you out but I was being loyal to my tribal allies. AND WHOEVER THAT PERSON IS, IS LYING TO YOU. I'm pretty sure it's one of the two girls to be honest because it is something they would do, I played with them before and both hate me. But how does it make sense to you, to believe that I went to them (knowing tht they hate me) and told them, oh hey btw, I want Benj, Sean, and Jacob out. NOT ONLY WAS I OFFLINE SINCE ABOUT 2 PM, I HAD NEVER MESSAGED EITHER ONE OF THEM, AND I HAD NEVER BROUGHT YOUR NAME UP. They are trying to screw me over the way Brandon tried to in South Pacific when he told Mikayla that Stacey and Christine wanted her out. They're poison but they're stupid, because if they were smart, they'd only go to one person, not go to 3 ppl and tell them the exact same thing. I'm casting my vote for JOSEPHINA tonight. She is a snake and she will tear this tribe apart. IF you believe me, then vote with me. You know that I'm real, and I'm not the type of a player that they are. I have played over 20 games without being a villain once, and that says something.
3519 days ago
Survivor233
oh @caps lock
3519 days ago
Chastain
Oh apparently someone from the other tribe told a FOURTH PERSON that I'm voting them out. So, I didn't know I can vote off 4 ppl in one round. Makes total sense. If you guys can't see that there's an intertribal alliance brewing and aiming to protect some snakes on this tribe for an upcoming swap or merge, then you're blind as hell. GUYS, I had someone from the other tribe just message me saying good luck on the duel. Over 20 games and I never seen anything like that.
3519 days ago
Chastain
Jacob fine if it's for personal reasons then do whatever you want but I refuse to be lied about.
3519 days ago
Chastain
Just know that there's a majority alliance on the other trbie that wants to protect a couple of people on this tribe and they're starting with the big threats. I'm tonight. Someone else is next, it's so freaking obvious. If you let another tribe dictate how you're voting, then wow.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!