This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Allies)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Allies)

3371 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Allies ...

Tonight one of you will be the fifth person voted out of Survivor: Allies vs. Adversaries.

QUESTIONS:
Could tonight's vote be difficult?
Is this tribe doomed to failure?
Who on this tribe needs to go?
How can this tribe win?

-

Send me your vote to me by 3pm EST tomorrow.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
3371 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
THE ALLIES IDOL HAS BEEN FOUND
3371 days 1 hour ago
cjuddy
oh we lost?
3371 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
the challenge was rigged
3371 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
btw I spammed for like 5 minutes until I gave up because the Adversaries got like an additional 5000 comments
3371 days 1 hour ago
cjuddy
Could tonight's vote be difficult? Well the idol is now in play so it could be o.o There are still a couple people who don't put in as much effort as everyone else, so I would hope whoever goes tonight, it helps our tribe long term

Is this tribe doomed to failure? This question has been asked multiple times now and it will ALWAYS be the same response. No. We have proven that we can win challenges. I woke up and saw that they were like 20 ahead of us. I started spamming and people would either ignore or come back with a message saying "Sorry i already voted for the Adversaries.." As a tribe, I think we knew our fate was sealed.

Who on this tribe needs to go? Someone who doesn't benefit the tribe as much as others do.. whoever that may be

How can this tribe win? Non-spammy challenges pls
3371 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
pm me for an alliance
3371 days ago
cjuddy
Bye Dana
3370 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
pm me the vote or else I will self-vote and cry
3370 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
Could tonight's vote be difficult? i doubt anyone wants to vote out another tribe member but the vote shouldnt be crazzy
Is this tribe doomed to failure? no
Who on this tribe needs to go? im not gonna throw someone under the bus, even if it is me or them
How can this tribe win? teamwork
3370 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Could tonight's vote be difficult? Of course, with this idol someone has, people are gonna maybe vote based off of everyone having it xD
Is this tribe doomed to failure? I actually don't think so, I think had we started spamming once the challenge was posted (I couldn't since I was at school), then we could have beaten them, but literally once I got home and looked at the challenge, I was like, "Is it even worth my effort?" We were losing like 54-12 or something like that....it was bad. Long story short, I think we can DEFINITELY win the next challenge!
Who on this tribe needs to go? Someone that doesn't contribute to the tribe at all.
How can this tribe win? Teamwork honestly. And we work better at LIVE challenges. :p
3370 days 14 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Yeah it could be. Idols are crazy.
Nah.  We've got some very active participants. We can win some challenges
Anyone who doesn't pull their weight
How can this tribe win?
Activity.
3370 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
Slightly. People are concerned about idols so that's definitely playing in as a factor for the vote. But overall, I don't think tonight's vote will be overly difficult.

Not at all. I think the Adversaries are slightly more active than we've been but overall, I think we can win challenges if we really put our minds forward toward being as active as we possibly could. Unfortunately, I can't attend 7 PM challenge dates on all days.

Somebody who hasn't been pulling their weight, but is under the false assumption that they've been pulling their weight equally.

How can this tribe win?
By being active.
3370 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
not afraid 2 throw SHADE
3370 days 10 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Guys stop throwing Shade! It's everywhere!
3370 days 1 hour ago
Joeker
No need to rush Shawn its not like you're hosting a season, go ahead and have another shot of booze.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!