This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3321 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
F5 + F4 CHALLENGES AND TRIBALS ARE LIVE FROM 7pm EST TODAY.

If you are unable to attend please send me a BOOTLIST which can be used as your votes.
3321 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
i'll be here i guess!
3321 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll be here
3321 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
this better end by 8 est so i can watch bb canada
3321 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
^ Probably not.
We are starting FTC tonight as well.
3321 days ago
blueu22
well im leaving for bb canada then lmao
3321 days ago
blueu22
i dont like how you didnt even ask people when they were available and you just decided it was at 7 tonight and you only gave us a 5 hour notice
3321 days ago
SuitMan13
That's usually the same amount of notice I always give.
Also challenges have always been between 5 and 7.
I made it late tonight and am staying up late to host this because 7 seems to suit the majority better than 6 or 5.
3321 days ago
blueu22
thats great and all but still like you should've asked everyone when they were available and not just decide, like what happens if 3 people dont show up, joey, jordan and john havent even posted in here yet saying they could make it lmao
3321 days ago
SuitMan13
Then we will do it somewhen else, and I will ask everyone prior to that if they are available, since that is what you want me to do.

This us despite the fact that I said if you aren't gunna be here to send a bootlist.
No one has done that so I shall assume they shall be here.

I'll go ahead with tonight if 4 or 5 people turn up. Less than that and we'll postpone.
3321 days ago
blueu22
Good
3321 days ago
jman96
I usually dont post if i can make it or not as my schedule can chance even at the last second. Either i make it or i dont.
3321 days ago
TheEclipse
jman96
I usually dont post if i can make it or not as my schedule can chance even at the last second. Either i make it or i dont.

same
my schedule almost changed just now
3321 days ago
SuitMan13
CHECK-IN NOW
3321 days ago
blueu22
3321 days ago
TheEclipse

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!