This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

3251 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in guys!
Visayas getting a good look at the new Palawan tribe... Nathan voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Ready to get to today's Immunity Challenge?
First off, Visayas, I will take it back..
Immunity is back up for grabs..

"Avatar Avalanche"

The same amount of players will play for each tribe in this challenge.

I will simultaneously post a number of avatars that belong to former Suitman’s Survivor castaways.
Your tribe as a group must find out whose avatar that is using the Wiki, and retrieve their in-game name.

Then, each member of the tribe will send me an answer to ONE of the avatars, specifying which one they are answering.
The number of avatars to answer will equal the number of people from each tribe competing in the challenge, so getting ONE answer from each competing player should cover all the answers for your tribe.
I will reply stating “INCORRECT” if you are wrong. If you are right I will not reply.
Once one tribe has got all correct answers I will declare in the forum that they have won the round.

There will be three rounds, so it is first tribe to win two of those rounds that takes Immunity.

Challenge @ 5pm EST
Check-in @ 4:45pm EST
3251 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
Are these Gen 1 or Gen 2 players
3251 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Gen II
3251 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Well I'll be on my phone if I play
3251 days 4 hours ago
TheEclipse
Can't make it, sorry!
3251 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
We're either swapping or having another DTC

gl
3251 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
CHECK-IN NOW
3251 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Heyy
3251 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
here
3251 days 3 hours ago
etaco75
Here
3251 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
here
3251 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi
3251 days 3 hours ago
Alyxandra
im here
3251 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!